Kiowa Gordon Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Photos of myself with Kiowa
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

» TWI-CON BRISBANE AND SYDNEY MAY 2011
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 11:10 pm

» AdventureCon
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 27th May 2011, 1:08 am

» Arlington VA
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 12:17 am

» Taylor Lautner
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 25th May 2011, 8:29 am

» I Need Recomendations
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:08 pm

» Kiowa Plays with the Hollywood Knights
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:02 pm

» Alex Meraz
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

» Sample Headers for THO
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:42 pm

How Long Have You Been A Fan?

Go down 
+6
kriss_m
u.no.u.luv.mals
Wolfie
Tee :D
spaceheaterlove
jessica
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
spaceheaterlove
Quil
Quil
spaceheaterlove

How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th October 2009, 12:17 am

Dang for the push back Wolfie! I was looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th October 2009, 12:36 am

lol we jsut gotta figure out how to make this fan club.. I emailed the girl that helps run Chaske's, so im gonna see what she says to do first lol. cuz i don tknow..
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th October 2009, 12:49 am

Chaske has a fan club...or are you talking about his fansite?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiowagordon.net
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th October 2009, 9:48 pm

the site.......... so I got to thinking on this... I'll see Kiowa this weekend, and then Im going to MS, and Ill see him in Nov/dec, and then in January ((nashville)), and then..I'll see him in April((san diego con)), and June((phoneix)).... sheesh...this isnt counting if we see eeach around cave creek and mesa...
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th October 2009, 12:59 am

Oh. Krissy and I are already to work on the site! I'm working on a design until I can get the domain registered...and if I don't like the design I'll look around to find someone who can make me something GOOD!
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th October 2009, 1:00 am

awesome...... woohoo fan club here we come!
Back to top Go down
u.no.u.luv.mals
Kiowa Who?
Kiowa Who?
u.no.u.luv.mals

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th October 2009, 6:32 pm

lets see......JULY 4TH 2009!!!! I went to the vampire baseball game in Portland Oregon and got to meet him. I thought he was the most attractive *coughcoughhawt* umm....yeah so...i have been like in love with him since....my dad was all, are you ready for him to be a big time star and his mom was all, no he is still my little boy but i think he is ready for it. then, my dad like had a complete conversaton with his mom while i like talked 2 him! it was so beautiful!
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th October 2009, 6:39 pm

That's so awesome...I really wanted to attend the game but it was on the opposite side of USA. And I'm poor but it seems like you had a lot of fun, for sure!
Back to top Go down
u.no.u.luv.mals
Kiowa Who?
Kiowa Who?
u.no.u.luv.mals

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th October 2009, 6:54 pm

yeah well i live in washington and have family in gresham oregon so i stayed with them on the 3rd and went to the game the next day. i had tons of fun! it was a 3 hour drive from my house to oregon but it was worth it! i didnt really know of kiowa until i saw his beautifulness in oregon but everyone else was so sweet. alex mraz was nice too but not a sweet as kiowa. christian, the girl who plays angela, was so sweet! she gave out autographs for free!
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th October 2009, 6:57 pm

I'm friends with one of Michael Welch's friend and he and I were talking about Justin and Christian. He said he's never met two people who were more nice than those two...I met Justin but he was so rushed I didn't get much of a chance to talk. But I really want to meet Christian because I have been hearing nothing but great things about her. She seems awfully nice!

Alex Meraz is super funny and super nice...and such a flirt! But he totally doesn't do it for me. Kiowa and Chaske are where its at lol Or at least, I think so Wink And Jackson Rathbone...he never fails to impress me every time I meet him.
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th October 2009, 9:10 pm

id like to meet Mike and Justin..... they seem to be hilarious. Im not so sure on Christian.
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th October 2009, 9:14 pm

Yes, I'd like to meet Mike too. His friend had nothing but fantastic things and stories to say about him. I'm working on pulling some strings to make it happen too lol
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th October 2009, 9:21 pm

awesome....... lol id like to see Gil and Tinsel too.
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th October 2009, 9:22 pm

Gil was really funny!

You said you're going to San Diego, Fantasy, right? Tinsel is slated to appear there...
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th October 2009, 9:23 pm

yeah i know shes supposed to be there..... like i said.. it all depends on whos in san diego though.... Id forget Tinsel if I could see Kiowa again, or Alex and Mike... Hmmm... decisions decisions.

on the other hand.. chaske will be at san diego too.. Lol
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th October 2009, 9:26 pm

I love how we're having a conversation about the same thing in two topics...kind of like last night Rolling

But yeah...I'd forget about Tinsel too if Kiowa, Mike or Chaske were there...Alex...meh. I'm seeing him in February again...he's not on the top of my 'I want to see' or 'I want to see again and again and again' list Rolling
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th October 2009, 9:31 pm

ok well.. Kiowa is on my i want to see agian and again and again list. Hahaa... i look at alex and im like.. sheesh youre hot, but youre married and that takes away from it. Hahaa.
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th October 2009, 11:06 pm

Kiowa, Chaske and Jackson are all on my 'repeat offenders list' lol I could see them a billion times and never be disappointed lol All single, too Wink
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th October 2009, 11:10 pm

hehee.... Ima go to jail at one of these cons.. I just know I am...
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th October 2009, 12:00 am

If I don't go to jail before February for Taylor...then I'm sure we'll both get arrested...who knows, maybe at the Orlando convention they'll be taking us both away Rolling
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th October 2009, 1:12 am

woohooo we can be cell mates! and then we sit back and laugh and grin over what we did that got us in there in the first place. Lol
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th October 2009, 1:19 am

lol Yes...jail won't be so bad...either I get arrested before February and I'm cell mates with Wolfie for being dirty woman lol Or afterward at a convention with you for being stalkers...things are looking good Wink Rolling
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th October 2009, 1:21 am

lmao. well have plenty of time to get to know each other hahaa. I think itd be worth it though. Besides..... I have a feeling a couple of these ppl would actually like the . ((ill edit this out after you read it lol))

Last edited by Tee :D on 11th October 2009, 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th October 2009, 1:23 am

Rolling I'm sure some of them would...indeed. What a great way to get arrested though...lots and lots of stories to tell...no? Wink lol
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th October 2009, 1:28 am

im sure some other twihards would bail us out. theyll wanna shake our hands. lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Long Have You Been A Fan?
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiowa Gordon Online Forums :: Kiowa Gordon :: All About Kiowa-
Jump to: