Kiowa Gordon Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Photos of myself with Kiowa
Into The Darkness I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

» TWI-CON BRISBANE AND SYDNEY MAY 2011
Into The Darkness I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 11:10 pm

» AdventureCon
Into The Darkness I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 27th May 2011, 1:08 am

» Arlington VA
Into The Darkness I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 12:17 am

» Taylor Lautner
Into The Darkness I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 25th May 2011, 8:29 am

» I Need Recomendations
Into The Darkness I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:08 pm

» Kiowa Plays with the Hollywood Knights
Into The Darkness I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:02 pm

» Alex Meraz
Into The Darkness I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

» Sample Headers for THO
Into The Darkness I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:42 pm

Into The Darkness

Go down 
+3
BeccaRocks
kriss_m
jessica
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

Into The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Into The Darkness   Into The Darkness I_icon_minitime29th September 2009, 12:15 pm

Kiowa is playing Brad and this movie is slated for a 2011 release. My guess is its going to be a limited release only playing at select theatres in major cities. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure its an independent film.

A group of friends descend upon a remote wilderness area in celebration of Ridge and Allie's return after a year spent out West. Their decision to embark on a short exploration of a nearby cave turns into a horrific struggle for survival.

On imdb (and I know its not the most reliable source) saying its in Pre-Production and filming is slated for May 2010.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiowagordon.net
kriss_m
Paul
Paul
kriss_m

Into The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Darkness   Into The Darkness I_icon_minitime29th September 2009, 7:47 pm

i'm actually excited for this movie. Smile

i know my friends are gonna make me go see it. that is if it comes out in a theater close to us.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/krissyloou
BeccaRocks
Jared
Jared
BeccaRocks

Into The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Darkness   Into The Darkness I_icon_minitime30th September 2009, 11:40 am

Hmm...
Most likely wont be released over here, but I will find a way to watch it!! lol
Back to top Go down
kriss_m
Paul
Paul
kriss_m

Into The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Darkness   Into The Darkness I_icon_minitime30th September 2009, 4:11 pm

download it online.... i mean... what?! *shifty eyes*
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

Into The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Darkness   Into The Darkness I_icon_minitime30th September 2009, 6:12 pm

kriss_m wrote:
download it online.... i mean... what?! *shifty eyes*

lol I was just about to say that lol
Back to top Go down
kriss_m
Paul
Paul
kriss_m

Into The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Darkness   Into The Darkness I_icon_minitime30th September 2009, 6:44 pm

:lol!: sorry. i got to it first.

but just cause you were at work.
Back to top Go down
Tee :D
Embry
Embry
Tee :D

Into The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Darkness   Into The Darkness I_icon_minitime1st October 2009, 1:10 am

I think the movie is going to be entered into a film festival... I wanna see it definitely.
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

Into The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Darkness   Into The Darkness I_icon_minitime29th October 2009, 12:46 am

I can't wait to see this film.
Not just coz its got Ki in it but a friend of mine from Facebook and Ki's friend Wolfgang is in it and from the stills that have been released it looks great.
Hopfully if they do make Breaking Dawn it doesn't cut into filming time of Into The Darkness next year. And we all know what happened to Rachelle : (
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

Into The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Darkness   Into The Darkness I_icon_minitime29th October 2009, 12:47 am

Well...Breaking Dawn hasn't even gotten green lit yet...so we'll see about that.

And I don't think that was the REAL reason they let Rachelle go...I hope when she sues them...she wins. In your face, SUMMIT!
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

Into The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Darkness   Into The Darkness I_icon_minitime29th October 2009, 12:57 am

jessica wrote:
Well...Breaking Dawn hasn't even gotten green lit yet...so we'll see about that.

And I don't think that was the REAL reason they let Rachelle go...I hope when she sues them...she wins. In your face, SUMMIT!

Iv heard afue things off people about breaking dawn but as it was/is my least fav book I don't care if they make it or not ... opps did I write that :p well if its more screen time for Ki and Kellan I will be happy lol.

The caves on where they are filming Into the darkness are beautiful from the photos iv seen. They are lucky to be filming there.

And we all know that wasn't the real reason Rachelle was fired and everyone knows it. But im sure there's another thread somewhere to talk about that.
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

Into The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Darkness   Into The Darkness I_icon_minitime29th October 2009, 1:01 am

That is true lol

I have seen the pictures and this film looks very interesting. I will definitely find a way to see it when its released. I am determined.
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

Into The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Darkness   Into The Darkness I_icon_minitime29th October 2009, 1:13 am

jessica wrote:
I have seen the pictures and this film looks very interesting. I will definitely find a way to see it when its released. I am determined.
You Americans will be seeing it before us Aussies.
If it doesn't get a realease over here I will be taking a leaf out of the Rob fans of Australia book and bring it here myself. Rob fans got his movie How To Be here for a showing in Sydney.
I will have to contact them and ask how they did it hahaha.
I will not miss seeing it because of the country I live in
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

Into The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Darkness   Into The Darkness I_icon_minitime21st November 2009, 3:22 am

Wolfgang posted up on fb: INTO THE DARKNESS" Promotional trailer now up on Facebook....CHECK IT OUT.
Back to top Go down
Evana_
Kiowa Who?
Kiowa Who?
Evana_

Into The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Darkness   Into The Darkness I_icon_minitime4th April 2010, 3:41 pm

I had sawn some images, it seems to be great, I'm waiting for it !
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

Into The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Darkness   Into The Darkness I_icon_minitime2nd May 2010, 7:16 pm

On facebook, Into The Darkness group (which I believe is the official group) announced that an officiall announcement with cast changes will coming shortly? And filming doesn't begin until AUGUST now? It was supposed to start now...so let's hope part of the cast changes don't include Kiowa. Cause I am really looking forward to seeing Kiowa in this feature!

As soon as they post something or if I find something out, I will let y'all know! I'm pretty sure filming for "Murder For Dummy's" also is in August...so I'm not sure scratch I hope it doesn't screw up his appearance at the New Jersey Convention, either Praying
Back to top Go down
Jeri252
Kiowa Who?
Kiowa Who?
Jeri252

Into The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Darkness   Into The Darkness I_icon_minitime11th May 2011, 4:07 pm

I gotta keep a eye out for that movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Into The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Darkness   Into The Darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into The Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiowa Gordon Online Forums :: Kiowa Gordon :: Projects-
Jump to: