Kiowa Gordon Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Photos of myself with Kiowa
New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

» TWI-CON BRISBANE AND SYDNEY MAY 2011
New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 11:10 pm

» AdventureCon
New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 27th May 2011, 1:08 am

» Arlington VA
New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 12:17 am

» Taylor Lautner
New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 25th May 2011, 8:29 am

» I Need Recomendations
New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:08 pm

» Kiowa Plays with the Hollywood Knights
New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:02 pm

» Alex Meraz
New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

» Sample Headers for THO
New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:42 pm

New Moon: The Soundtrack

Go down 
+2
Tee :D
jessica
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Embry
Embry

New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st October 2009, 9:32 pm

we can still cyber stalk.
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st October 2009, 9:37 pm

We certainly can lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiowagordon.net
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st October 2009, 10:06 pm

lol we're talkin crazy.
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st October 2009, 10:28 pm

Don't we always? lol
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st October 2009, 10:35 pm

i think its part of being a wolf girl. Lol
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st October 2009, 10:41 pm

That sounds good to me. Shake Fist those Wolf Smile...they're making us Crazy
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Location : Hot and Sunny Queensland Ozzztralia: ALEX MERAZ LUVA!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd October 2009, 5:31 am

I can just imagine it......Chaske walks in and there is Jessica lying against his pillow breathing in every ounce of scent that lay on the fabric.....LOL and there is Tee going through his laundry stuffing choice items down her top....LOL! YOu could visit him, climb onto his porch in the middle of the night and sit and watch him sleep...LOL! Oh man! How could you ever play it cool knowing where they live? How could you not go over there and sit outside their house. Some people would say they wouldnt but I know I WOULD! LOL! I know what I am capable of and playing it cool is not one of those things I am capable of..LOL!

Prison would be so worth it.....Specially if you were there at Chaske's "shower time"..LOL! If you made it that far before being imprisoned it would be so worth it! LOL! Crazy
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd October 2009, 11:53 pm

Rolling I'd be hiding in the shower and he'd go to turn it on and scream like a girl cause I'm sitting there trying to act all innocent Rolling
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 7:50 pm

"dear chaske you know how when you wake up in the morning theres drool on your pillow? well sometimes its not yours."

Lmao
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 8:24 pm

Heehee I love it Jess. Waiting in there with the soap and cloth with a big grin on your face....slightly crazed...LOL!

Heeheehehee oh man Tee. When that drool combines with your drool Chaske you could so we are kissing....LOL! Stalker drool. Oh Im making no sense here at all scratch
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 8:31 pm

Lol its late.. i tend to talk crazy late at night too. No worries.
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 8:49 pm

Thing is its like 10:49am in the morning over here and I am talking crazy. Its all the Oreo sugar..or... I just talk crazy all the time...LOL!
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 9:14 pm

i thought it was like.. 5am for yu. Lol
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 9:25 pm

I'd rather us BE kissing...not our drool meshing together. That's no fun...for me Rolling
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 10:37 pm

Now it is 12:36am. Luckily my Dean is hungover and sleeping, I have taken over his computer..LOL!
Mwhaaaahaaahaaaaahaaa!! Mischief

Oh yes Jessica. Then you could also swap spit. LOL! Okay this is gona be a lame question but out of the wolf boys who do think I would suite? Its Mandy's fantasy time....dont spoil it! LOL! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 10:40 pm

i think Chaske..
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 10:45 pm

OK I CAN DEAL WITH THAT!!!! cheers Drooling... Drooling...

Kiowa or Alex for you. I think Kiowa mainly! You would just look cute together! Clap Love
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th October 2009, 1:22 am

Me? Rolling

And I'm jealous...I love me some Chaske. And I'd love me some Jackson too, if only he were a bit taller Rolling
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th October 2009, 4:02 am

Chaske defiently for you Jess. cheers
Awwww I think the fact Jackson is only short that is what makes him so cute...heehee. He wouldnt suite being tall. He is so cute in Big Stan.
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th October 2009, 12:56 pm

No...it is what makes him cute but I'm so much taller than him that it makes ME sad lol

Chaske...mmmm

Who would look good with Bronson? scratch
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th October 2009, 2:11 am

Oh no by all means dont be sad about it. He is probably at the right.. "height"....I wont go into details but you know what I mean....LMAO!! Ashamed

MMmmmm Bronson. Not sure. I would say Tee to be honest. She is lucky to have that Quilieute look.
Clap
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th October 2009, 2:14 am

lol But you said Kiowa and Alex for her...

For you, I am going to have to say..............

Alex or Bronson, I think?

Or you can have Jackson since he's the "right" height for you Wink Rolling
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th October 2009, 2:28 am

Yeah but a girls gotta have variety...LMAO!!

Sure I can handle Bronson.....ALEX.... THANKYOU!!! OH GOD!! LOL!

Heehee, well I just see Jackson and think "size doesnt matter, its what you do with it"..... Dont be dirty now. I sure wasnt being dirty!! Wink
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th October 2009, 11:56 am

That's true...to an extent. But the fact that he's at least 4-5 inches shorter than me is way too short for me to feel...right. An inch or two shorter, sure...I don't mind. You go any shorter than that...I can't date a person that short Rolling
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th October 2009, 5:51 am

Mmm I see your point. Spose you will just need to be with Chaske... Sad Clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Soundtrack   New Moon: The Soundtrack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Moon: The Soundtrack
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiowa Gordon Online Forums :: Twilight Saga :: New Moon-
Jump to: