Kiowa Gordon Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Photos of myself with Kiowa
Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

» TWI-CON BRISBANE AND SYDNEY MAY 2011
Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 11:10 pm

» AdventureCon
Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 27th May 2011, 1:08 am

» Arlington VA
Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 12:17 am

» Taylor Lautner
Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 25th May 2011, 8:29 am

» I Need Recomendations
Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:08 pm

» Kiowa Plays with the Hollywood Knights
Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:02 pm

» Alex Meraz
Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

» Sample Headers for THO
Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:42 pm

Similar topics

Kiowa Saying Hello

Go down 
+3
Vamp_Doll
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
jessica
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Location : Hot and Sunny Queensland Ozzztralia: ALEX MERAZ LUVA!!!!!

Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2009, 7:18 am

That would be a brilliant idea Jess. I mean it would make sense with being the group leader and all. Heehee, SHIRTLESS!!! Good lordy...... I could tell you a hundred things I want Alex to say but I just couldnt..LOL! He is SO MARRIED AND SO A DADDY!! LOL! It is devestating. Knowing him he would say something to make me die on the spot but GOD DAYYYM!! LOL! I really know this is going to sound lame but I want you to do me a huge favour....its soo lame and dont you girls give me heat over this but I want to see if I look "imprintable"...LMAO!! I want you to show em a pic and say...."This is my friend Mandy , she is Austrlian and she wants to know if she looks imprintable" and I want to hear what they say.....My god I feel like hiding asking this but I am SO curious Embarassed Embarassed Ashamed Ashamed .. I think I am so bored of all the bogans over here in OZ with their mullet hair wolf whistleing out their trashy cars saying..."Hey sexy, wanna ride my gear stick" ( YES THAT IS WHAT THEY LITERALLY YELL OUT) that I want to hear it from some tasty looking men instead.... That is my only request.... RUNS AND HIDES!!! Embarassed Embarassed

Now back to sounding more sane and adult...LOL! I love Kiowas hair with that bit of length on it, kind of whispy looking and Chaske with hair just enhances his looks so much. It makes him look so different and softens his features. As Sam he looks kind of harsh but with those bangs a bit longer he looks so gentle...awwwww!! Love
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2009, 12:36 pm

Harsh and gentle...I can take that Wink Rolling

Why don't you come and ask them yourself? lol Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiowagordon.net
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2009, 6:52 pm

Guys seriously have mullet's there in Oz....omfg! lol....you should totally get someone to ask alex for u lmao...someone can ask ki for me Wink lmao! embry never imprinted (cuz he never met me...duh!)
Back to top Go down
http://vamp-doll-diva.livejournal.com
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2009, 8:19 pm

I bet you could Jessica ( core you just got me thinking of ALEX..... Drooling... Drooling... )
Oh man I want to come over so bad. Mum is still working on dad. Christmas is coming.... EVIL LAUGHTER.... Mum and I are working on it for my Christmas present. I dont want anything next year if I can go to this this year. So that is fair..lol...

Heehee yes they do Michelle. It is true and they wear those waist high jeans too. LMAO! The mullet has never went out of style. We have got some cuties but a lot of those mullets still hanging around. Tis why I need to here from a hot sexy Native American guy cause this whole mullet thing is giving me a complex. Its either them, or older guys or really skinny geeky guys..LOL! Not much choice there! LMAO!
Hahahaha very cool save there, Embry is still waiting for you. EXACTLY!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Tee :D
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2009, 8:21 pm

embry might be waiting for her.... but mwahahahaha. Rolling

which convention were you thinking of going to again ?

Last edited by Tee :D on 27th October 2009, 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2009, 8:23 pm

LMAO!! Rolling I loved the way this was worded....heeheeheehee! Rolling Oooo its on, the fight for Ki's heart! LMAO!! Rolling

If I go I would go with Jess, dont make me say which one cause I want to go with all of you. I am gonna buy me some lottery tickets and start playing like mad to get us to go to all of them together..lol. I want to meet all of you..... Hug
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2009, 8:34 pm

Lmao I'm being too brutual now... I'll play nicely with the other kiddies now hahaha. I have to remind myself to play nice hahaa.

Well..... I'm going to a ton of them.... me and Jess are both going to Orlando though.. thats not until Dec though..
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2009, 8:48 pm

Tee Very Happy wrote:
Lmao I'm being too brutual now... I'll play nicely with the other kiddies now hahaha. I have to remind myself to play nice hahaa.

Well..... I'm going to a ton of them.... me and Jess are both going to Orlando though.. thats not until Dec though..

! lmao
you so better start playing nice...cuz i dont wanna have to start playing dirty lol....cuz i totally kno how to lol
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2009, 8:50 pm

Give yourself a kick in the azz girl...LOL!

This December? Oh I want to swear to bad. I really want to meet you girls so so much! Man we would have the best time. Dont let me near wiine though, who knows what will happen! LOL! drunken
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2009, 8:52 pm

**pats on back** you dear sweet child.... dont worry.... you'll be okay eventually.
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2009, 8:54 pm

Aussie_Wolf_grl80 wrote:
Give yourself a kick in the azz girl...LOL!

This December? Oh I want to swear to bad. I really want to meet you girls so so much! Man we would have the best time. Dont let me near wiine though, who knows what will happen! LOL! drunken

we so would...but where would we all meet? i totally vote bama...so i dont have to leave...Razz lmao
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2009, 8:56 pm

I will drive through Mobile... on through orange beach... through the tunnel to get there.... Very Happy through bama
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2009, 8:59 pm

Tee Very Happy wrote:
I will drive through Mobile... on through orange beach... through the tunnel to get there.... Very Happy through bama

to get where? lol gah...thats southern bam lol
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2009, 9:01 pm

Orlando
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2009, 9:04 pm

Look out wolf boys we are coming to getchya!! Heehee! OMG...ALEX!! I am really going to have to behave myself......You girls are gonna have to keep me back from doing something unforgivable. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2009, 9:11 pm

Tee Very Happy wrote:
Orlando
oh yea...jess mentioned that one to me....thats a long time from now...that one i would love to go to! lol we could all go together..and rep the site and all...would be so fun!
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th October 2009, 5:39 am

It would be great to represent the site and the main bulk of us be there. I mean meeting the guys would rock but meeting you girls would too. We could feed off of each others excitment! Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th October 2009, 10:29 am

Yes...that's the beginning of December 2010. The only problem, so far...is we don't know who will be there...but when I meet Kiowa I'm going to request his presence lol

And if not, there's Baltimore, Mandy...that's where like the entire pack will be...
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th October 2009, 4:49 pm

Okey dokey then....December 2010. I am there!! Very Happy THis is gonna be the hardest I have ever saved but I am there!! Very Happy (with some help from my family.....heehee Mischief )

Oh man you are selling me on the Baltimore idea Jessica....ALL OF THEM!! Hyper Surrounded by their hotness in a photo op. SMELLING ALEX!!! Not Worthy SMELLING ALEX..... Praying SMELLING ALEX Mischief ...LOL!
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th October 2009, 6:06 pm

yea...but u should lean toward the orlando one tho mandy! why? cuz me can't go to baltimore (tho....duff goldman lives there and i totally wanan go to charm city cakes! lmao) all of us at the orlando one would be totally effing awesome...forget disney world...twi con here we come! lol
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th October 2009, 6:10 pm

And Alex smells DELICIOUS! Trust me, I've already taken in his aroma Rolling

I am selling the idea of Baltimore...just because its the most Wolf-friendly convention I've seen...lol
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th October 2009, 6:18 pm

jessica wrote:
And Alex smells DELICIOUS! Trust me, I've already taken in his aroma Rolling

I am selling the idea of Baltimore...just because its the most Wolf-friendly convention I've seen...lol

Sounds awesome...but thats just too far away lol!
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th October 2009, 6:23 pm

Rolling It's literally 30 minutes away for me so I'm stoked! Nothing this exciting comes to Baltimore...well at least, not for me.
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th October 2009, 6:31 pm

jessica wrote:
Rolling It's literally 30 minutes away for me so I'm stoked! Nothing this exciting comes to Baltimore...well at least, not for me.

lol Ace of Cakes is in Baltimore! lol have u ever seen duff? or anyone else from charm city? lmao i would love to live there just for that! lol
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th October 2009, 6:36 pm

cincinatti has the entire pack there actually. I think id die a happy girl. lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiowa Saying Hello   Kiowa Saying Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiowa Saying Hello
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next