Kiowa Gordon Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Photos of myself with Kiowa
New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

» TWI-CON BRISBANE AND SYDNEY MAY 2011
New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 11:10 pm

» AdventureCon
New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 27th May 2011, 1:08 am

» Arlington VA
New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 12:17 am

» Taylor Lautner
New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 25th May 2011, 8:29 am

» I Need Recomendations
New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:08 pm

» Kiowa Plays with the Hollywood Knights
New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:02 pm

» Alex Meraz
New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

» Sample Headers for THO
New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:42 pm

Similar topics

New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........

Go down 
+2
Vamp_Doll
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Location : Hot and Sunny Queensland Ozzztralia: ALEX MERAZ LUVA!!!!!

New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ Empty
PostSubject: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime16th November 2009, 11:05 pm

This thread is for the aftermath of seeing New Moon and our take on the boys on the big screen and the events that take place at the screeings. Post your pictures and reports here... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime18th November 2009, 4:42 pm

All I can say is..... ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SO SO SO AMAZING!! NEW MOON ROCKED!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dont want to give away anything till you girls see it. Got so much to say...I am even more in love/lust with the wolf boys now and JACOB!!! Oh my god! Taylor is.... WOAH!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] LMAO!!! He has worked DAMN HARD for this movie...... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
For now here is some piccies of my mum and I being silly We got their early enough to get good spots in the line. Tickets absoultey sold out come the movie time but we were lucky to have prebooked and not moved from the cinema for when New Moon came on. Will not spoil it for yaz though... JUST SO SO COOL!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . GOnna go see it at least another 100 times! LMAO!
My new favourite line.....OHHHHHHH JACOB!!!! LOL! Cause it was the crowds last night..... Heeeheeheehee! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Naomi and I talked on the phone till we could see daylight...LMAO! It was so so good to be able to catch up with you Namz. It was like talking to Alice..... Namz sounds like Alice. No and I didnt tell you that on the phone but you do.... Namz is an absolute sweetie!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MUFFINS!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime18th November 2009, 5:12 pm

dude...manderz you look tall!
Back to top Go down
http://vamp-doll-diva.livejournal.com
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime18th November 2009, 5:41 pm

I am! Oddly I am only 5'9. LOL! It all the gym work I think that makes me look taller...lol
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime18th November 2009, 5:43 pm

Mum is like 5'3 so I am tall to her...lol
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime18th November 2009, 9:35 pm

Naww, I sound like Alice? wow iv never got that one before.

Yes we talked till we could see daylight. It was great talking with you Mandy. Yes I know I can talk talk talk and talk lol.
So much to plan and orgainise. Squeeeeee!

MUFFINS ARE THE BEST!!! XD
And everything with Jacob was great too. His actting has gotten better.
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime18th November 2009, 9:40 pm

Yes you DO!! I couldnt beleive it. You have that little voice that she has. I hate my voice. LOL!

It was awesome. I think we are going to not run out of things to talk about in April. We are going to get on splendidly! LOL!

I am going to be good and cut back on all bad things ...INCLUDING MUFFINS!!! LOL! I am doing what Eddi says and eating no
bad stuff. I am going to shape up more for April....

Taylor did so well. He had my heart going out to him in this one. Poooor Jacob!! Let me consol thee...LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime19th November 2009, 4:28 am

Sad mandy taller than meee booo!
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime19th November 2009, 5:04 am

I DO LOOK TALL!! LOL! Dang I dont look that tall in real life. I look like a freak..LOL [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime19th November 2009, 5:07 am

Rolling tall can be good tho...look at it this way..models are tall Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime19th November 2009, 3:53 pm

Yey! I did do hair modelling a couple years back so there is hope for me yet...lol
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime19th November 2009, 3:55 pm

oh kwl!...wait...wat's hair modeling?
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime19th November 2009, 9:56 pm

Mandy...you meet me...and I will be taller cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiowagordon.net
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 3:45 pm

Hair modelling is when you model hairstyles... Very Happy

Heehee yeah you are a bit taller than me Jess. Its an allusion in photographs cause I dont look near that tall in real-life. I am more LONG than tall! LOL!
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 7:03 pm

Good thing you're not a guy Rolling Cause that would've just come out completely wrong RollingRolling
Back to top Go down
BeccaRocks
Jared
Jared
BeccaRocks

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 7:05 pm

^ Rolling
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 8:26 pm

Yeah I know...lol. I knew you would pick up on that and make it dirty.....lol Clap
Back to top Go down
kriss_m
Paul
Paul
kriss_m

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 8:37 pm

Mandy.. i'm jealous. you are so pretty. but you looked like you were having fun. Smile

i loved the movie! it was amazing and it made me love the pack even more! especially jacob Drooling... Faint it made me want to punch bella for breaking his heart.. Sniffle but he is more than welcome to come to me and let me mend it back together. Wink

you are taller than me... everyone is.. well almost everyone.. i'm 5'5.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/krissyloou
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 9:08 pm

Awwww Kriss... thanks so much!! Dont be jealous girl! You remind me of Joey Lauren Adams like so much. I saw a pic on your myspace and thought of her straight away!! cheers Mum and I had fun picking on each other...lol

I just saw these two GORGEOUS Sibberian Huskies down the back in a yard neigbours at Deans. I thought of the wolfpack right away...One is the colour of Jake and the other Paul. I want to pet them. I might go and ask..LOL!

Same, I am sure if that if we were in that movie Jacob would forget clean about Bella...lol. IMPRINT ME JAKE....NO IMPRINT ME!! LOL! Rolling

Aww I would love to be little. I have never got used to my height..lol. I have always been really tall. You are not that short. My mum is 5'3..
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 10:12 pm

And while you're trying to get Jake to imprint on you...I'll be figuring out ways to get rid of Emily Wink Rolling (I love you, Tinsel! Wink )
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 10:37 pm

Good luck girl. I dont think Emily is gonna give up without a fight for her man...lol. I will just take Paul and try and tame his naughty ways. LOL! Mischief
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 10:41 pm

Paul eventually imprints...so you'll have to fight to death for him, as well. And I am ready for it...bring it on Emily, I'm waiting for you Wink Rolling
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 10:50 pm

Yeah I know so I have to get in while the going is good...lol
Bring it on....I am TEAM JESS.... sorry Emily you are lovely and all but I gotta stay true to my pack! LOL! Clap
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 11:02 pm

That's like...Krissy was like "When I was watching the scene when Sam kissed Emily, I just thought 'oh man, how jealous Jess must've been'" But you know what? I wasn't...I was just imagining myself in Emily's spot and I in heaven Rolling The way he looked at her...and his face just lit up Thud
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 11:06 pm

Yeah you just replace the girl with yourself. When I watched Jake and Bella almost kiss Bella didnt exsist. Specially when he said those Quiliuete words... I died right there! LOL. Sam was happy to see YOU wasnt he!! LOL Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........   New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Moon Wolf Boys....Report thread........
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next