Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Photographs of Encounters??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
charmedheart89
Kiowa Fan
Kiowa Fan

PostSubject: Photographs of Encounters??   2nd February 2010, 1:06 pm

Hello one and all Very Happy

I thought it would be cool to share photographs of guest encounters so far. I would love to see other peoples' if they are willing to share. I've included some of mine below - I hope the links work...I am a bit computer illiterate.

ETERNAL TWILIGHT 1: February 2009

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Me and Kellan Lutz)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Me and Ashley Greene)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Me and Peter Facinelli)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Me and Justin Chon)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Me and Kellan again - funny story behind this pic)

ETERNAL TWILIGHT 2: October 2009

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Me and Chaske Spencer)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Me and Chaske Spencer doing the wolf thing)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Me and Edi Gathegi - this guy is one FUNNY man!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Me and Gil Birmingham - <3 this picture)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Me and Rachelle Lefevre)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Me and Tyson Houseman - <3 <3 <3 this picture!!!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Me, my friend and Chaske Spencer. Had to include this one because he does the Alpha thing so well!!!)

Well I hope all the links work. Enjoy them - I know I did

Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of Encounters??   2nd February 2010, 1:14 pm

Wow! Those Chaske ones were Faint I can't wait to wrap my arms around him Rolling

I have a post with my pictures...I HATE my Kiowa picture but I LOVE my Wolf Pack picture...sadly, at this time...I only have two pictures Sniffle

[url][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] PICTURES[/url]

And you're right, Edi is ONE funny guy! He made my cry from laughing so hard Rolling

Last edited by jessica on 2nd February 2010, 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kiowagordon.net
iluvkigordon
Lovin' Kiowa
Lovin' Kiowa

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of Encounters??   2nd February 2010, 1:18 pm

I look really bad lol but here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
me and kiowa Very Happy
me and alex Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charmedheart89
Kiowa Fan
Kiowa Fan

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of Encounters??   2nd February 2010, 1:35 pm

Don't be silly Very Happy You look extremely happy and I don't blame you - Kiowa and Alex!!! Faint
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iluvkigordon
Lovin' Kiowa
Lovin' Kiowa

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of Encounters??   2nd February 2010, 1:39 pm

lol thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of Encounters??   2nd February 2010, 1:41 pm

So, I have no idea why my post is blank scratch

Let's try it again Rolling

Wow! Those Chaske ones were Faint I can't wait to wrap my arms around him Rolling

I have a post with my pictures...I HATE my Kiowa picture but I LOVE my Wolf Pack picture...sadly, at this time...I only have two pictures Sniffle

And you're right, Edi is ONE funny guy! He made my cry from laughing so hard Rolling

charmedheart89
Kiowa Fan
Kiowa Fan

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of Encounters??   2nd February 2010, 1:47 pm

I love your photographs Jessica!! Especially the wolf pack one!!! I would give my left arm to have a picture like that!!

Kiowa... Love Hug Bear Drooling...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of Encounters??   2nd February 2010, 1:51 pm

I LOVE the wolf pack one. I love how Chaske is the only one REALLY smiling Faint I remember walking up there I was like "I don't know how this is going to work, I'm really tall" Rolling Cause they were having girls stand in front of Chaske (since he's tall) with Alex and Kiowa on either side. So Chaske was like "It's OK, we'll make it work, come on over here" and he put his arm around me and I gone. So far gone that...well this next bit might sound silly Rolling But when I got my picture back I was in shock. I didn't remember Alex standing to my right. I was completely thrown...I swore Alex was more behind me or something...I just don't remember him being there. Chaske melted my brain Rolling

charmedheart89
Kiowa Fan
Kiowa Fan

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of Encounters??   2nd February 2010, 2:11 pm

Hahahaha!!! Chaske is amazing!!!! When I went up to him to get my autograph, I had a massive poster of the wolf guys when Paul is laying into Bella in the movie which I got at the auction and am getting all the wolf pack to sign. Anyways, I laid it out on his table and was like - I'm so sorry it's a big one and he goes this is a monster poster, then his jaw drops open and he goes, check out the size of my arms in this!!! THEN he sits there flexing his muscles to see if he actually measures up to Sam. I was like :O trying to kill me are you??

And don't worry about brain melt moments. In that cheek-to-cheek picture with Kellan, that was my second shot with him and the photographer wasn't aware I had paid for two shots so they had to call me back. Kellan recognised me and he jumps down to my pathetically short height, arms wide open and he goes 'Come here!' Well hell - I literally froze in shock. When my nerves started firing again, I pretty much threw myself into his arms almost knocking him over *blushes* oh well - how often can a girl say she attempted to rugby tackle Kellan Lutz?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of Encounters??   2nd February 2010, 2:17 pm

Oh my gosh! Chaske would've killed me if he did that in front of me Rolling I really can't wait to get a picture with just he and I. I wanna wrap my arms around him so bad...and his arms around me Thud I'll be in heaven! lol

I wanna meet Kellan, too...like I can't wait until April because he is SOOOOO good with his fans!

charmedheart89
Kiowa Fan
Kiowa Fan

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of Encounters??   2nd February 2010, 2:26 pm

Kellan is pure gold with his fans and he loves every single one of us *SQUEEEE* When he took the stage the first night of the convention, he said 'I cannot wait to hug every single one of you pretty ladies.' Well the resounding scream was immense - I think my eardrums ruptured Razz

Ahhh Chaske - please try not to kill Jessica. She is afterall our webmistress on Kiowa Gordon Online and the head of us Ki-Hards - who is going to initiate the Ki-love if she's comatose after hugging you?? (You're still her Alpha male though Wink )

Although I have a feeling Ki-Hard #17 is going to be in trouble in 17 days time when the object of her affections is in the country, in the room, mere feet away. *Picture me needing that padded cell sooner than anticipated*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of Encounters??   2nd February 2010, 2:42 pm

I know...and I can't WAIT to get a bear hug from him Faint Kellan is definitely not the highest on my life but I absolutely ADORE him because of how amazing he is with his fans. I have a LOT of respect for him because many celebrities don't truly care about their fans! Which is sad because without your fans you wouldn't have a career No

I don't think Chaske will kill me but I may just Faint Rolling I love that man! Drooling... He'll make me the happiest girl in the world lol Sorry Kiowa, but its true! Razz

You will be fine...you'll see. Kiowa is SO chill...he'll put you at ease and you'll be comfortable! cheers

charmedheart89
Kiowa Fan
Kiowa Fan

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of Encounters??   2nd February 2010, 2:52 pm

So chill?? I hope he packs a surplus of the stuff then because he's going to use a lot of his stash just to keep me mellow. I nearly had a meltdown with Tyson - I'm scared of what I'm going to be like around Kiowa affraid

Out of all the Twilight cast I've met so far, I can't say that any of them haven't had respect for their fans. Kellan definitely adores his fan base but everyone else are just as down to earth and grateful for our insanity Rolling

When do you get to meet Chaske again? I'll be wanting pictures and detailed accounts of the experience - like was the floor soft when you hit it? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of Encounters??   2nd February 2010, 2:56 pm

Well...depending on this stupid situation with Fantasy its either March 20 (my birthday! What a perfect present) or July 17 Sniffle

All of the Twilight cast are very GREAT with theirs fans...well the ones that do the conventions but I just mean like celebrities in general.

I'm hoping if I faint, I faint into him Rolling So then it will be soft Drooling...

charmedheart89
Kiowa Fan
Kiowa Fan

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of Encounters??   2nd February 2010, 3:03 pm

Hahaha, I like your style!!! I had a similar plan with my friend - simply because my last ward placement wore me down so much that I was passing out in random places due to exhaustion. So I figured that if I stupidly pass out on Kiowa (because of exhaustion or idiocy) I shall have my friend there as a back up telling him that I am a student nurse who saves lives and works so hard - basically making it look as if the sun shines out of places I'm too polite to mention so that it won't look AS bad. Well, it's a plan...

I haven't really met many other celebrities outside of the Twilight fandom. Oh I don't know if you have heard of John Barrowman? Now that guy is a diva! He charged stupid amounts of money for his fans at Collectormania in November and he was just....A DIVA!! Grrr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of Encounters??   2nd February 2010, 3:06 pm

Stupid divas Shake Fist See...there's a lot of them out there. It's like they're too good for their fans which is CRAZY!

That actually sounds like a REALLY good plan Rolling Make it seem like you're exhausted and you just happen to faint at that exact moment Rolling He'd believe it Razz

charmedheart89
Kiowa Fan
Kiowa Fan

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of Encounters??   2nd February 2010, 3:16 pm

Hahahaha, I so would if I didn't care about making a right *insert appropriate word here* out of myself. I'm inclined to do that anyway seeing as its a recurring theme with me but if by some miracle I can avoid it - I will.

Then again, I won't have to pretend exhaustion anywhere - I am so tired at the moment with work that I was tucked up in bed last night at 9pm - I never do that!! So yeah....passing out on or around Kiowa could very well happen :S

And last time this happened to me, my friend called the on call doctors out of worry and they WOULD NOT believe I was exhausted. They were convinced I was pregnant and should have a test. affraid

I come back from a Twilight convention with that crappy diagnosis hanging over my head and people are going to wonder what I got up to...never be allowed back Rolling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of Encounters??   

Back to top Go down

Photographs of Encounters??
Page 1 of 1