Kiowa Gordon Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Photos of myself with Kiowa
QWP Eclipse DVD release Events I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

» TWI-CON BRISBANE AND SYDNEY MAY 2011
QWP Eclipse DVD release Events I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 11:10 pm

» AdventureCon
QWP Eclipse DVD release Events I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 27th May 2011, 1:08 am

» Arlington VA
QWP Eclipse DVD release Events I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 12:17 am

» Taylor Lautner
QWP Eclipse DVD release Events I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 25th May 2011, 8:29 am

» I Need Recomendations
QWP Eclipse DVD release Events I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:08 pm

» Kiowa Plays with the Hollywood Knights
QWP Eclipse DVD release Events I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:02 pm

» Alex Meraz
QWP Eclipse DVD release Events I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

» Sample Headers for THO
QWP Eclipse DVD release Events I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:42 pm

QWP Eclipse DVD release Events

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iloveurguts
Kiowa Addict
Kiowa Addict
iloveurguts

QWP Eclipse DVD release Events Empty
PostSubject: QWP Eclipse DVD release Events   QWP Eclipse DVD release Events I_icon_minitime10th July 2010, 10:28 pm

well obviously kat's going to have one in phoenix... we don't know when yet obviously but we are also talking about me having one in cincinnati. im going to check out borders i think and she told me a lot of stuff to do lol. but we might actually get some actors/actresses to go. so anyone on the east side... if you're up for it let me know. i will need help. oh and we want most the money to go to the quileutes. Smile the further we get the more ideas i will need to raise money.
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: QWP Eclipse DVD release Events   QWP Eclipse DVD release Events I_icon_minitime11th July 2010, 6:46 pm

If we can try to get Tyson - I would definitely be up for helping and partnering up for something like this...Cincinnati isn't too far from me (well like 8 hours but I'm used to drives like that Rolling ) So I'd definitely be down for helping out! I would say try to get Kiowa...or both Kiowa and Tyson Wink Rolling But I don't wanna be greedy...regardless, I think I would be interested in helping, for sure! If you wanna let Kat know, too...that'd be cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiowagordon.net
iloveurguts
Kiowa Addict
Kiowa Addict
iloveurguts

PostSubject: Re: QWP Eclipse DVD release Events   QWP Eclipse DVD release Events I_icon_minitime11th July 2010, 7:20 pm

well i thought sense kiowa and tinsel came here for new moon theyd be the easiest to get but i have NO clue home im going to get all of this worked out it seems pretty complicated. kat said shed help if i need it. i might have to call summit o_O which would make me nervous lol. i really really want to do this.
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: QWP Eclipse DVD release Events   QWP Eclipse DVD release Events I_icon_minitime11th July 2010, 7:34 pm

Well, besides calling Summit (that's all you) whatever you might need help with, just let me know...I'll get in contact with Kat, too...about seeing what all she did for the Eclipse Fire & Ice thing and the New Moon release - hopefully we can snag one of the two wolves I run a site for...or at least, definitely a wolf Rolling But I'll help with whatever I can - though it may be difficult for me to do some things since I am not in the area...but whatever I can do out of the area, I'm down for helping...
Back to top Go down
iloveurguts
Kiowa Addict
Kiowa Addict
iloveurguts

PostSubject: Re: QWP Eclipse DVD release Events   QWP Eclipse DVD release Events I_icon_minitime12th July 2010, 6:56 pm

has anyone been to a dvd release party at borders or anywhere where there were games??? what kind of games were there?
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: QWP Eclipse DVD release Events   QWP Eclipse DVD release Events I_icon_minitime12th July 2010, 7:28 pm

I went to Hot Topic one for the FIRST movie & basically all they had was trivia...
Back to top Go down
iloveurguts
Kiowa Addict
Kiowa Addict
iloveurguts

PostSubject: Re: QWP Eclipse DVD release Events   QWP Eclipse DVD release Events I_icon_minitime12th July 2010, 7:43 pm

games are pretty much the only thing i can plan before i know a date :/ lol. i thought maybe a costume contest. Razz
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: QWP Eclipse DVD release Events   QWP Eclipse DVD release Events I_icon_minitime12th July 2010, 8:15 pm

A costume contest would be fun!

What about face painting...but not face painting...like henna tattoo artist people? Marking people with the Cullen crest, Wolf Pack tattoo or Volturi crest?
Back to top Go down
iloveurguts
Kiowa Addict
Kiowa Addict
iloveurguts

PostSubject: Re: QWP Eclipse DVD release Events   QWP Eclipse DVD release Events I_icon_minitime12th July 2010, 8:17 pm

well qwp has the wolf pack tattoo... i dunno about the other ones but i will have to play nice with the leech lovers... i have been told Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QWP Eclipse DVD release Events   QWP Eclipse DVD release Events I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QWP Eclipse DVD release Events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiowa Gordon Online Forums :: Twilight Saga :: Eclipse-
Jump to: