Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Merchandise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   29th October 2009, 2:38 am

Sorry...I just had to add my Two Cents

Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   29th October 2009, 2:41 am

lol they not the same...haven't u seen the commercial with the old lady and she said these socks look dingy? lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vamp-doll-diva.livejournal.com
Tee :D
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   29th October 2009, 2:47 am

Lol dingy... i didnt think of it being said as dingey... hahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   29th October 2009, 2:50 am

Tee Very Happy wrote:
Lol dingy... i didnt think of it being said as dingey... hahahaha

lmao...oh my bad! lol but the way u spell it aint a word...lmao!
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   29th October 2009, 3:06 am

it is so... scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   29th October 2009, 10:17 pm

Man I wish we had a Hot Topic store here. I heard that we might be somewhere down the track but who knows when.
There are so many things I want but the shipping cost a lot to get it over this way.
Im getting the Embry and Emmett bookmarks from my friends store who stocks some of the merch but not all of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth

Location : Hot and Sunny Queensland Ozzztralia: ALEX MERAZ LUVA!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   30th October 2009, 7:57 am

jessica wrote:
Well that's not exactly my case...its still sitting at her house...her brother is sending it out this Christmas because she wrote "Jessica's Christmas Gift" on it...so he's waiting to send it to me until then. But, just because I don't like talking about it but I'll throw it out there...she passed away in April right after my birthday...

Have any of you lost close, if not, best friends? I know Tee said she has? It's an awful feeling...I'm telling ya. Not that I want to be depressing or anything lol

Aww Jessica! I know that saying sorry just doesnt cut it. No I havent lost any of my friends, though one is going in for a surgery soon, its a pretty big op, she had bad kidney stones a while ago and it seems they have done some internal damage and it needs to be fixed. That is a couple weeks so I will be up at the hospital a lot. She loves Twilight so I got her an Edward doll to take with her. She is the only one out my friends who do and funnily we never really connceted but Twilight has connected us.

Was that the girl you were talking of who you did fics with? Life can be very unfair. I think its so important to live everyday to the max and its so good to have found this board. We take care of each other xoxoxox Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   30th October 2009, 3:48 pm

Thank you Mandy...but yes, the girl, Michelle, who passed did Harry Potter role-playing with me as well as writing fan fiction. That might be why I haven't even attempted to write anything since April...

Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   30th October 2009, 5:59 pm

Aussie_Wolf_grl80 wrote:
jessica wrote:
Well that's not exactly my case...its still sitting at her house...her brother is sending it out this Christmas because she wrote "Jessica's Christmas Gift" on it...so he's waiting to send it to me until then. But, just because I don't like talking about it but I'll throw it out there...she passed away in April right after my birthday...

Have any of you lost close, if not, best friends? I know Tee said she has? It's an awful feeling...I'm telling ya. Not that I want to be depressing or anything lol

Aww Jessica! I know that saying sorry just doesnt cut it. No I havent lost any of my friends, though one is going in for a surgery soon, its a pretty big op, she had bad kidney stones a while ago and it seems they have done some internal damage and it needs to be fixed. That is a couple weeks so I will be up at the hospital a lot. She loves Twilight so I got her an Edward doll to take with her. She is the only one out my friends who do and funnily we never really connceted but Twilight has connected us.

Was that the girl you were talking of who you did fics with? Life can be very unfair. I think its so important to live everyday to the max and its so good to have found this board. We take care of each other xoxoxox Love

okay wat....kidney stones messed her up inside...wat?! omfg... pale i have kidney stones.....omfg ;(
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   31st October 2009, 3:29 am

jessica wrote:
Thank you Mandy...but yes, the girl, Michelle, who passed did Harry Potter role-playing with me as well as writing fan fiction. That might be why I haven't even attempted to write anything since April...

It would be hard too. Aww Jess, just wish I could give you a huge hug!!

For Michelle, I think you just need to keep an eye on the stones. Most times they break up and pass your system with no worries but my friend needed hers removed and didnt....she always neglects her health and then pays for it later. She was meant to go for an op months and months ago but didnt. She has heart problems and has open heart surgery twice. She is morbidly obese and she is really her own worst enemy. She has been told to lose weight or her health will just get worse and worse cause of the pressure on her heart but drinks jugs and jugs of alcohol and eats and eats and gets angry when the docs tell her to stop. She is a wonderful person but her health is her downfall. Cause of the excessive alchol its given her kidneystones. Her body wasnt able to filter them cause they were too big and they have done some hail damage in her body, she passed them but not without damage. Your health is so important and as long as you keep check on your kidneystones then you will be fine and by the sounds they are not ones that need to be operated on..... LIke anything you just gotta keep it in check. I have a high perceptibility to cervical cancer and once had a scare a couple years ago cause they found abnormal cells, luckily it was something my period had caused but they still keep a check on it. Just keep your body in check and healthy and you will be fine!Sorry to scare you sweetie!! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   31st October 2009, 3:33 am

Aussie_Wolf_grl80 wrote:
jessica wrote:

It would be hard too. Aww Jess, just wish I could give you a huge hug!!

For Michelle, I think you just need to keep an eye on the stones. Most times they break up and pass your system with no worries but my friend needed hers removed and didnt....she always neglects her health and then pays for it later. She was meant to go for an op months and months ago but didnt. She has heart problems and has open heart surgery twice. She is morbidly obese and she is really her own worst enemy. She has been told to lose weight or her health will just get worse and worse cause of the pressure on her heart but drinks jugs and jugs of alcohol and eats and eats and gets angry when the docs tell her to stop. She is a wonderful person but her health is her downfall. Cause of the excessive alchol its given her kidneystones. Her body wasnt able to filter them cause they were too big and they have done some hail damage in her body, she passed them but not without damage. Your health is so important and as long as you keep check on your kidneystones then you will be fine and by the sounds they are not ones that need to be operated on..... LIke anything you just gotta keep it in check. I have a high perceptibility to cervical cancer and once had a scare a couple years ago cause they found abnormal cells, luckily it was something my period had caused but they still keep a check on it. Just keep your body in check and healthy and you will be fine!Sorry to scare you sweetie!! Sad

oh god...that makes me feel better cuz the doc said mine are passable...but gosh i feel for ur friend tho....someone needs to knock some sense into her...she sounds like shes stubborn....you can't be that way when it comes to ur health...b/c one minute ur here and the next ur gone...and believe me...out of all ppl here...I should know that
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   31st October 2009, 4:34 am

Oh well you are alright then. THey usually are but probably cause her other mouting problems it makes it worse. I need to give up smoking. Even if its when I drink. Its still just as bad as doing it all the time. Bronson and I need to BOTH give up....LMAO!!
Life is a one of thing and should be cherished.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   31st October 2009, 4:30 pm

Aussie_Wolf_grl80 wrote:
Oh well you are alright then. THey usually are but probably cause her other mouting problems it makes it worse. I need to give up smoking. Even if its when I drink. Its still just as bad as doing it all the time. Bronson and I need to BOTH give up....LMAO!!
Life is a one of thing and should be cherished.... Very Happy

i totally agree! lol smoking is baad!
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   31st October 2009, 9:00 pm

im not a smoker... but i do drink... which is just as bad..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   31st October 2009, 9:31 pm

I don't do either, really. I'll drink...occasionally but only margaritas lol I don't like the taste of alcohol...so I opt out of that whole scene. Cig smoke has always gotten me sick since I was a kid so I don't go near it.

Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   31st October 2009, 9:35 pm

lol cigs just arent for me.. never even smoked a whole one....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   31st October 2009, 9:40 pm

Never even tried. I'm such a "good" girl when it comes to that stuff, its ridiculous. But that doesn't mean I'm a goody to shoes lol I like to steal...its pretty bad Wink lol Especially at restaurants Rolling

Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   31st October 2009, 9:44 pm

lmao youre a klepto arent you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   31st October 2009, 9:50 pm

Oh you have NO idea lol Especially when you get myself and my friend Christine out at restaurants. We took the cheese grater from Oliver Garden Rolling

Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   31st October 2009, 10:06 pm

lmao im so shocked by this.. i didnt have you pegged as the klepto type at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   31st October 2009, 10:22 pm

Really? Rolling Well yeah...it all started way back when at Wal-Mart Rolling Those damn teenybopper magazines only ever had one page of the person I'd like and I didn't want to spend $4 for that one page...so rip...out came the page Rolling That was the beginning of the end for me Wink

Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   31st October 2009, 10:32 pm

Lmao Jess... I never would have guessed that either.... hehee were you stealing backstreet boy pics?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   31st October 2009, 10:36 pm

Oh god NO! I hated BSB Rolling But I don't remember who it was...cause for Hanson I bought the mags...maybe after awhile I got tired of buying it so I stole what I wanted? Rolling Poor person who bought my magazine...LOL

Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   31st October 2009, 10:44 pm

hehehee. I think the only thing i ever stole was candy when i was a kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   31st October 2009, 10:53 pm

Well I think we've all done that Rolling

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   

Back to top Go down

Merchandise
View previous topic View next topic Back to top