Kiowa Gordon Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Photos of myself with Kiowa
Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

» TWI-CON BRISBANE AND SYDNEY MAY 2011
Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 11:10 pm

» AdventureCon
Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 27th May 2011, 1:08 am

» Arlington VA
Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 12:17 am

» Taylor Lautner
Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 25th May 2011, 8:29 am

» I Need Recomendations
Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:08 pm

» Kiowa Plays with the Hollywood Knights
Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:02 pm

» Alex Meraz
Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

» Sample Headers for THO
Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:42 pm

Similar topics

Merchandise

Go down 
+4
Tee :D
spaceheaterlove
kriss_m
jessica
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

Merchandise - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime30th November 2009, 5:07 pm

No...for another convention Rolling
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiowagordon.net
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Location : Hot and Sunny Queensland Ozzztralia: ALEX MERAZ LUVA!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime30th November 2009, 5:09 pm

Yeah good thinking... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st December 2009, 12:40 am

Naomi is pissed.
I went out today to get me a Embry bookmark, well it seems like he is sold out everywhere I live. They had jared and paul but no embry, jacob or sam Sad
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st December 2009, 4:04 am

Awww so I thought you got a Embry bookmark girl! wshen you txted me!! Awww I can look at Bookworld tommorrow for one for ya and send it out with your Christmas present....... We may have some left. Everyone was waiting for them to arrive and they day they came in everyone was going crazy buying them. But they may have some left!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st December 2009, 4:21 am

I was meant to get one that morning after our chat but my friend took me on a hell of a walk back to the airport that was in the middle of nowhere (Photos of the middle of nowhere will be posted up on fb soon). So I didn't get it that day. Then once I got back home I was meant to buy it then but I was heaps busy with cleaning the house and getting bleach in my eyes. Today was the first day I went out shopping for me Sad

Naww thank you but you don't have to do that, im sure I will find some somewhere lol. That is really sweet of you tho *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st December 2009, 4:29 am

Ergh and I thought being in the company of two Ed fans was bad!!( who ended up being pretty cool, Deeane keeps txting me about Jacobs body and I am outta credit..LOL) ...aww you had a hard day!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] That sucks Namz!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Oh I cant wait to see those middle of nowhere pics. Ya poor gal and then cleaning... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

IT is no probs. If I can find it I will get it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] No worries at all!
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st December 2009, 9:37 am

My friend jared took his girlfriend to see new moon and it confused him as to my edward wanted to kill himself lol. I love going on how hot the guys are in this film (excluding rob of course) and I agree on how hot the girls are and it pisses him off.

Those middle of nowhere photos prove to me never ever go walking in the middle of nowhere when you have no clue where you are going lol. You will see when they get posted up.

And *super-massive-crash-tackle-huggles* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st December 2009, 11:58 am

I'm ordering some Embry ones online...if you wanted me to get you one? I do owe you for getting me that cup Clap that I have no problem getting one for you, if you want...
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st December 2009, 7:08 pm

Heehee he didnt get why Ed wanted to kill himself? Well..... I dont either cause if Bella was cast different then maybe then I could but Kristen? Nahhh! LOL!
Heehee, the girls are all very pretty. I think Tinsel is stunning ( minus the scar) but even with that she is gorgeous!

Oooo it sounds creepy indeed! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The pics will be interesting. Still reminds me of the time my friend and I got locked in a graveyard and at NIGHT!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] LOL!!

Well I will keep a look out but by the looks of things Jess may have ordered you one!! Oh she is gonna love her CUP!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Sam was the first I saw when I opened it!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st December 2009, 7:21 pm

HE LOVES KRISTEN!! I can't believe it either trust me lol. If I was to turn gay it would be for tinsel hahaha. She is so so so so pretty and she called me beautiful.

Graveyard at night would of been interesting.

And thanks again girls, im heading to sydney this weekend so im going to keep an eye out if not jess you might have to order me one or something.

Told you, you would love your cup :p
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st December 2009, 7:28 pm

Oh god ewwww!! LOL! Out of all those pretty girls he chose Kristen....I think that Christian Serratos is a gorgeous girl. If I was a guy or went gay I would find her the prettiest...lol. Kristen looks so stormy and miserable..lol. Awww that is so nice of Tinsel to say and she is telling the truth cause you are beautiful Namz! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Tinsel is lovely! I would give anything to have dark native looks.....

Its a long story too of how we got there but it was Kims fault..LMAO! Her and her ghosthunting..lol. It was terrifying and I felt like screaming. We got some interesting shots though!

Hopefully you can find one in Sydney but if not you got Jess or I to keep our eyes peeled.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I want the I Run With Wolves wrist bands. All I ever see are the vamp ones! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st December 2009, 9:31 pm

i have the wolfpack bookmark...but idk where to find embry ones...or the other wolf boys alone at that...gah...lucky ppl! lol..but i do love my wolfpack bookmark tho
Back to top Go down
http://vamp-doll-diva.livejournal.com
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2009, 2:12 am

Where I'm ordering them from is located in Australia, actually Rolling I can't find those here, either...I do have the Wolf Pack one, as well. And the Jake ones, of course!

Oh man, I can't wait to get this cup Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2009, 2:17 am

wow...so no embry ones in the us? god..i. saw them somewhere..but i can't remember...the individual pack ones...but gosh..where the hell was it? scratch
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2009, 2:39 am

I dunno...I even got my Wolf Pack one on eBay Rolling I like shopping online...I hate going places where punky teenagers will be Rolling
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2009, 2:44 am

Rolling i saw the ones online tho..and i found them! lol
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
its in a set tho...lol which i would love to have! lol

i also wanted to share this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] very cheap price!
and if anyone rlly loves me...they could totally get me this...http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Twilight-James-Posters_i4320255_.htm
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2009, 4:42 am

I got the entire Wolfpack and Alice and Jasper bookmarks. Grabbed em the day they came out! LOL! Have never seen the Volturi ones though! I want Aro and Jane!! I think that New Moon pack poster is the one Namz is gonna be getting me for $15!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2009, 5:13 am

Yep naomi shall be getting that poster for Mandy Smile
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2009, 5:36 am

Bless ya soul Namz!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I am gonna get your pressie and package it and send it all on Saturday cause where I want to go is Indooropilly for it so while we have coffee I can pack..LOL! I will send you Dexter and the $15 also! Do you still want to see Dexter?
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2009, 6:35 am

Very Happy Im just a good person like that.

Excellent, I shall have it by tues/wed next week.
Coffee is good. If your friend doesn't mine you sending it to me, then sure send Dexter.

Im going to get the rest of my xmas cards out to everyone next week.
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2009, 6:46 am

That you are!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yep that is what I figured.... mum, sis and I will have a coffee while I sort out my sending stuff...I will send my other cards off too that day so they wont be late for Christmas or delayed!!
Okay I will send Dex out. See what you think. You may like it.
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2009, 9:15 pm

i want presents waahhh Sniffle
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2009, 9:21 pm

Move bloody closer and we would be able to send you prizzies.
But hey at least you get xmas cards from us beautiful people
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2009, 10:35 pm

true true..but i can't get any bloody closer w/o moving to another country! lol
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2009, 11:36 pm

I'm hopefully getting the Wolf Pack poster...but its a huge Bus Shelter...like 4 feet wide by 6 ft tall Happy Dance I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise   Merchandise - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merchandise
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next