Kiowa Gordon Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Photos of myself with Kiowa
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

» TWI-CON BRISBANE AND SYDNEY MAY 2011
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 11:10 pm

» AdventureCon
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 27th May 2011, 1:08 am

» Arlington VA
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 12:17 am

» Taylor Lautner
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 25th May 2011, 8:29 am

» I Need Recomendations
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:08 pm

» Kiowa Plays with the Hollywood Knights
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:02 pm

» Alex Meraz
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

» Sample Headers for THO
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:42 pm

How Long Have You Been A Fan?

Go down 
+6
kriss_m
u.no.u.luv.mals
Wolfie
Tee :D
spaceheaterlove
jessica
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Embry
Embry

How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th October 2009, 2:36 am

Kiowa JOSEPH Gordon lol.
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th October 2009, 2:41 am

Damn. I figured...I was like "It's going to be something simple" and there we go...it is Ashamed
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiowagordon.net
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th October 2009, 2:42 am

its ok lol. ask away my dear... i can answer most questions haha.
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th October 2009, 2:46 am

I certainly will be lol I want my site to at least have a bit more information than that other girls lol
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th October 2009, 2:50 am

lol gathering info isnt a big deal for ya at all.....
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th October 2009, 2:55 am

Yeah...cause he responds to you Wink lol

I'm hoping that maybe by time February roles around I may be able to do an interview with him...at the con lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th October 2009, 7:34 pm

lol i wish he'd respond soon Razz I left him an offline yahoo IM too.... he said he didnt feel good like... right around the chicago con, so maybe hes sick.

ima keep digging at this chaske friend. maybe hell think im just curious. Lol
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th October 2009, 7:46 pm

Yeah...maybe he's just sick. Poor guy. Sad

lol And then what is he going to think when you shun him for Chaske? lol
Back to top Go down
kriss_m
Paul
Paul
kriss_m

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th October 2009, 7:59 pm

i know i'm butting in. lol but how could you even do that?

chaske is great. but it's kiowa. come on. seriously.
well i guess look who i'm talking to. Smile Grin
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/krissyloou
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th October 2009, 8:00 pm

hehee then i dont care... he's just a decoy for me mwahaa... i'm so evil... i used my lil cuz for kiowa, and now i'm using zahn for chaske... but hey its working out for me.

fixed a typo again Very Happy

Last edited by Tee :D on 14th October 2009, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th October 2009, 8:06 pm

I don't like you anymore. I want a piece of Chaske Wink lol

Only kidding about the first part, too...
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th October 2009, 8:15 pm

Everyone likes me Very Happy Lol I'd like a piece of Chaske, Kiowa, Alex, Bronson, and maybe some Kellan. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th October 2009, 8:19 pm

Man...someone's greedy Rolling

But me...I'd like a piece of Chaske, Kiowa, Taylor (when he's 18, of course), Bronson, Jackson, Xavier (he's a cutie)...and I think that's all, really lol
Back to top Go down
kriss_m
Paul
Paul
kriss_m

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th October 2009, 8:29 pm

you two are greedy. lol

i just want kellan. and kiowa. that's enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th October 2009, 8:29 pm

Hahaha we're both cradle robbers... At least Kiowa's only a year younger than me though... Sooo tempting. Lol.
Back to top Go down
kriss_m
Paul
Paul
kriss_m

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th October 2009, 8:32 pm

even if he wasn't... it'd still be tempting lol.
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th October 2009, 9:25 pm

lol At least I didn't put BooBoo on my list...now THAT would be wrong Rolling
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th October 2009, 9:29 pm

Lol hes a baby! so is taylor though... i forgot to put him on my list.
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14th October 2009, 9:30 pm

Taylor's got 2 years on BooBoo lol At least Taylor will be 18 in a few months Rolling Boo has got awhile...
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Location : Hot and Sunny Queensland Ozzztralia: ALEX MERAZ LUVA!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th October 2009, 5:55 pm

Mum actually bought Kiwoa to my attention. She said "Isnt he so so cute" and I delved into it further cause I was infatuated with Alex and Tay and one close inspection I was in total agreeal and now I cant STOP looking at him..lol!

I am loving the conversation here girls...LOL! As far as Chaske goes I am not cradle snatching cause he is 5 years older than me ( thank god, someone is older than me in the pack...LOL) but as for the rest.....Oh gosh. Alex is passable but oh Kiowa and Tay....good gosh almighty. How tempting is that? I dont know what I would do if The Pack were real and Embry or Jake imprinted on me.... I would be like "No, yes, no....Oh...OKAY" LOL! I mean what would you do if that happened? Judging by the story of imprinting can happen that way.... **trails off in thought**
Dont get me started on Boo Boo now that is HORRIBLY wrong!!! LMAO!!! I am never looking at that Mayhem Photo shoot again! Mischief Ashamed He is a very ..ahem....attractive young man Embarassed
I am like 8 or 9 years older than most these guys..... What do you girls think? Would you think I was 29 if you saw me? Here is photographic evidence? LMAO! Make me feel better and less like an old cougar! LMAO!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th October 2009, 6:25 pm

No! And 29 isn't old lol Most of my friends are in the 30's...which isn't old either.

Don't worry...Taylor is 8 years younger than I...Ki is 6 lol Chaske is one of the FIRST guys I've liked that's older than me. He's 9 years older than me. Alex is a year younger...Bronson 2 years younger...I hear Tyson is 18 so he's 7 years younger lol I'm about in the same boat as you. Don't feel bad at all lol

If any of them were to imprint on me...I'd be fine with that. Yeah...they may only be "16" but they appear to be "25" and that's all I need to know Wink Rolling
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Location : Hot and Sunny Queensland Ozzztralia: ALEX MERAZ LUVA!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th October 2009, 7:33 pm

Well my mum is 54 and she is so OBSESSED!!! LOL! She is an Ed fan though.... Sad
Aww that makes me feel good!! Thanks!!

Reading this yep we are in the same boat......
OH SAME HERE!!! I would be pretty hesitant at first but how could any girl resist Embrys big eyes fluttering at you and he is all lovesick! I would give in and think....."He is 25 he is 25...I am going to hell and he is 25......" LOL!
How cool would that be, him just rocking up in cut off shorts to your house, adoring you like a princess. DANG!!!!! Praying
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th October 2009, 7:35 pm

THIS is why I need to go to La Push Wink Rolling I need to find my own Wolf Wink Rolling

I would love that...knowing that the guy worships the ground you walk on and you would NEVER have to worry about them cheating on you lol cheers
Back to top Go down
kriss_m
Paul
Paul
kriss_m

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th October 2009, 10:05 pm

you don't look that old at all. you look like 24.. 25. Smile well i guess that's still older... but it's not bad at all. don't worry.. i'm pretty sure there are older girls out there that are crazy in love with these guys. lol

everyone needs their own wolf. seriously. they are the best. Smile Grin
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th October 2009, 11:16 pm

hey there aussie Very Happy i like your bangs.. mine are cut the exact same way Lol. and im a year older than Ki, a year and 4 days..... Razz and way younger than the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Long Have You Been A Fan?
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiowa Gordon Online Forums :: Kiowa Gordon :: All About Kiowa-
Jump to: