Kiowa Gordon Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Photos of myself with Kiowa
Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

» TWI-CON BRISBANE AND SYDNEY MAY 2011
Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 11:10 pm

» AdventureCon
Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 27th May 2011, 1:08 am

» Arlington VA
Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 12:17 am

» Taylor Lautner
Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 25th May 2011, 8:29 am

» I Need Recomendations
Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:08 pm

» Kiowa Plays with the Hollywood Knights
Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:02 pm

» Alex Meraz
Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

» Sample Headers for THO
Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:42 pm

Similar topics

Pics that make you non-verbal!!

Go down 
    +7
    kate
    Starlight
    spaceheaterlove
    iloveurguts
    Vamp_Doll
    jessica
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80
    11 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Starlight
    Emmett
    Emmett
    Starlight

Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th November 2009, 2:31 am

Damn, our short term mission is to hunt those photos down. There has to be some somewhere.
    Larry seems to be a cool friend to have.
    Back to top Go down
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th November 2009, 2:35 am

I just looked through SIXTEEN pages on getty images and NONE of Kiowa or Bronson. 4 of Chaske Faint and 2 of Alex. Shake Fist
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.kiowagordon.net
    Starlight
    Emmett
    Emmett
    Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th November 2009, 2:39 am

See that's not nice
    Back to top Go down
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th November 2009, 2:40 am

Not all. There were even two of BooBoo and like 4 of Julia Jones. I didn't see Tinsel, at all Sniffle Assholes Shake Fist Ignoring our wolves that! Shake Fist
    Back to top Go down
    Starlight
    Emmett
    Emmett
    Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th November 2009, 2:46 am

Not even tinsel now im not happy. I wanted to see that dress she ended up picking and what shoes
    Back to top Go down
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th November 2009, 2:48 am

ME TOO! Shake Fist There were WAY too many of Rob, Kristen, Taylor (which I was expecting) Kellan (sorry Krissy), Nikki, Ashley...and random people Rolling Not enough of the wolves...and I must say, I REALLY liked Anna's dress. I didn't like Christian's so much Rolling
    Back to top Go down
    Starlight
    Emmett
    Emmett
    Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th November 2009, 2:55 am

I love Kellan (Anyone who knows me knows this) but with that shocking hair colour stop with the photos lol
    Back to top Go down
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th November 2009, 2:56 am

Oh god...I know. It was awful Rolling
    Back to top Go down
    Starlight
    Emmett
    Emmett
    Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th November 2009, 2:57 am

I know (Sorry Kel) lol
    Back to top Go down
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th November 2009, 2:58 am

But Jay with that black hair Faint YUM!
    Back to top Go down
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80
    Seth
    Seth
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Location : Hot and Sunny Queensland Ozzztralia: ALEX MERAZ LUVA!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th November 2009, 3:05 am

Heehee I knew that pic of Chaske would hit all the correct buttons. Yeah I was pretty disspointed by the lack therof of shots. I wish they wouldnt take pics of Kristen...she never looks to keen about anything..lol. Jacks so suites dark hair. Those big gorgeous eyes of his just glow....
    Heehee yeah Kellan did something terrible to his hair. Experimenting with colour is not in your best interest Kel...LOL!
    Lack of wolves....very disspointed! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Back to top Go down
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th November 2009, 3:10 am

That's OK...I'll show them PLENTY of love when I see them in February! cheers I'll make up for the lack of pictures the press took Shake Fist

And yes...that Chaske picture nearly killed me at work. Krissy texted it to me and I nearly had a heart attack while closing out money Rolling First she sent Jay which had me swooning then Chaske...boy oh boy...my heart can't handle that Rolling
    Back to top Go down
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80
    Seth
    Seth
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th November 2009, 3:26 am

Good lass! Give Alex a big squeeze for me and tell me that was a double hug cause I hugged him too....LOL! Dang that man is sexy in his suite....Kimmy is so lucky to have him. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LMAO I can imagine your face when you saw the Chas pic..lol. That would have made you lost your count indefiently! LOL! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Back to top Go down
    Starlight
    Emmett
    Emmett
    Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th November 2009, 7:30 am

Ok my plee on twitter didn't work, iv even googled till I can't google no more looking for one little photo of ki in his hugo boss suit but no, none, zero, zip.
    Mayby he was playing hide and seek with the camera's and he won :p
    Back to top Go down
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th November 2009, 12:59 pm

You can NEVER win with those cameras...I will email Larry and see if he has any of the Wolf Pack, especially Kiowa. We are on a mission here...and we like make out missions complete. Clap
    Back to top Go down
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th November 2009, 1:29 pm

I FOUND KIOWA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Back to top Go down
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th November 2009, 1:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Back to top Go down
    Vamp_Doll
    Demetri
    Demetri
    Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th November 2009, 6:30 pm

i saw tinsel in her dress during the live feed...she looked fab! i saw all the wolfpack pretty much...they kept talking (the ppl doing it) about 50 cent being there Rolling Rolling but gosh...i tell u...bronson...so frigging hot! *fans self*
    tinsel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Back to top Go down
    http://vamp-doll-diva.livejournal.com
    Starlight
    Emmett
    Emmett
    Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th November 2009, 6:43 pm

Jess that's HOT!

Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    spaceheaterlove
    Quil
    Quil
    spaceheaterlove

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th November 2009, 8:05 pm

Ki pic = Faint
    Back to top Go down
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80
    Seth
    Seth
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime17th November 2009, 9:05 pm

Wow Tinsel looks stunning!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I loved what Bron wore..lol. So cool! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Look at Ki looking all handsome..lol. I love the debonaire faces he pulls...LMAO! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Back to top Go down
    Vamp_Doll
    Demetri
    Demetri
    Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime19th November 2009, 3:28 pm

I stumbled across this gorgeous pic on LJ it was from some event...I cropped out the lovely pic from all the ppl and Alex holding it....
    If someone could find this pic for me...in somewhat good quality...I'd be eternally grateful!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Back to top Go down
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime19th November 2009, 9:55 pm

Is that his signature? Rolling Oh boy has he gotten sloppy No
    Back to top Go down
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80
    Seth
    Seth
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 3:56 pm

OMFG!! I with Michelle on this. I want a copy of that too! Drooling... Drooling... Drooling... Oh Alex, well at least we get the idea that is his first name..LOL! Poor bub is probably sick of signing his name....I like to make up excuses for Alex's laziness cause he is ALLOWED to be lazy....LMAO! I am so biast...LOL! Embarassed
    Back to top Go down
    Vamp_Doll
    Demetri
    Demetri
    Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 5:36 pm

gosh..i was hoping to come on and find someone saying they have it...but nooo Sad
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics that make you non-verbal!!   Pics that make you non-verbal!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics that make you non-verbal!!
    Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next