Kiowa Gordon Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Photos of myself with Kiowa
Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

» TWI-CON BRISBANE AND SYDNEY MAY 2011
Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 11:10 pm

» AdventureCon
Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 27th May 2011, 1:08 am

» Arlington VA
Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 12:17 am

» Taylor Lautner
Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 25th May 2011, 8:29 am

» I Need Recomendations
Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:08 pm

» Kiowa Plays with the Hollywood Knights
Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:02 pm

» Alex Meraz
Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

» Sample Headers for THO
Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:42 pm

Similar topics

Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Location : Hot and Sunny Queensland Ozzztralia: ALEX MERAZ LUVA!!!!!

Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th January 2010, 10:28 pm

Aww Jess.... thankyou!! I have this thing in my head that I need to though. I always have been like that. I am probably the biggest I have been now. I usually am about 56kgs but I am about 61kgs. I have a "thing" about my weight...lol! Greatly appreciated what you said though! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh man, we are both tall ladies. I would love to be little. In heels I will be about the same height as Alex...lol. At times I dont mind being tall..... most times I do though..lol
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th January 2010, 10:37 pm

Im more excited to be seeing you again then the whole nova lol *huggles*
Yes you looked very run down so im glad we didn't do much when I was up that way.
I was very tired too as I was still getting over new year lol but iv rested up now and im fine.
You need to rest and take a break from time to time.

Mandy I wished I had you body, you don't need to lose a thing. Your a very good size. Im the short and stumpy one Razz

Starting Monday im using my workout dance dvds so I can lose weight and learning new dance steps lol
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th January 2010, 10:43 pm

In heels I'll be the same height as Chaske...imagine that...damn! So Jessica won't be wearing heels cause I want to look UP to him Faint

Well "Hollywood" doesn't help women in the way they look at themselves at all. It's horrible but really, you look FINE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiowagordon.net
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th January 2010, 10:51 pm

Awww me!! Awww thanks Namz ((huggles))... I will be more with it next time. It think I was worried about Dean too and we had a kind of fight so it wasnt left on good terms. Yeah I was so run down alright. Picking up now though. When I break out that is the first sign I am totally buggered..lol. I felt like a dead shit..lol
Yeah New Year was big for both of us....lol. I am picking up now. I am not going to work in order to do that and that isnt so good but I needed a break. Sometimes I dont know when to stop till I am sick....then I stop..lol

Aww I must be delusional..lol. I have never been happy with my body. Well I will tone up but not lose weight... I will probably lose some though toning up..lol. You are so cuuuuute Namz!

Yay!! Dance your way to hotness. I will do the normal "Kellen" gym thing. I love gym. I know what he means by feeling down if he doesnt go..lol
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th January 2010, 10:52 pm

Aussie_Wolf_grl80 wrote:
I felt like a dead shit

I didn't know shit was alive scratch

Rolling

Razz
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th January 2010, 10:56 pm

Well I am sure there is some sort of organic part to shit that is living..lol. I was the kind of shit that has been on the lawn and has dried up and gone white and crumbly...LMAO! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PinkPaws
Kiowa Fan
Kiowa Fan
PinkPaws

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th January 2010, 11:01 pm

still love spammin!

I wanna see some paws Down Under! Add a kangaroo,tim tams, and um...Nemo?

I've been to Brisbane and Sydney Smile
Back to top Go down
http://pinkpawsmovement.blogspot.com/
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th January 2010, 11:08 pm

RollingRolling NEMO! I love that bit!

Mandy...that's just gross Rolling
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th January 2010, 12:00 am

Pink Paws we shall be making and LOL! sorry Jess. I dont know the term "tact"...lol
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th January 2010, 12:09 am

Yes paws will be made. Iv going to use glittler and stickers lol

I can't wait to get back up that way. I tried talking to Alli but she's got no credit and and i can't be borthered calling. Zo's looking at coming up too but she's got to check with work as she's working all the hub conventions this year.
And there is also Tahlia and her boyfriend might be making their way up but they don't know yet.

Mandy, any of your friends coming along to nova?
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th January 2010, 2:23 am

Pretty paws!! So we just make the paws and decorate them and give them to the boys right?

Ooo coolies! Gonna have a tribe.... I want to meet Zo, she sounds lovely, would she come to the cocktail party? Tahlia and her boyfriend? Will he go to the con? Brave guy if he does...lol

Nope Im not even gonna ask cause there is always some excuse. Just me, mum is going and Kristie is going to keep mum company on the train back, we are hoping Kellen comes cause Kristie is in love with Kellen....lol
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th January 2010, 3:45 pm

That's right, something else that can be added into the gifts for Alex Very Happy

I don't know about a tribe.but im sure we will have a few people I know and im sure you will love and know them too by the end of the weekend Very Happy
Zoe is lovely, I kinda wish I could see her more being so far away doesn't help. Im not sure if she will be going to the cocktail party but knowing zo she has to be on the best ticket for all the cons.

Don't worry about Tahlia and her boyfriend as they are going to the Melb one now thank god ... did I say that out loud ... opps. Nah his not really brave as they met on TA. He's a twiguy.

Well you three will have a blast, I just know it. Take it from the con whore 09 lol Razz
Not sure on the fate of Kellan coming for nova now by looking at the American dates but as soon as I know something I will be there txting ya.
Back to top Go down
PinkPaws
Kiowa Fan
Kiowa Fan
PinkPaws

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th January 2010, 4:40 pm

If alex wants to keep them, go ahead! but take a pic with him first!
Back to top Go down
http://pinkpawsmovement.blogspot.com/
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th January 2010, 7:19 am

Mandy if I don't hear anything from the people off the nova board in the next 3 days on the 20th I will email nova directly and ask about the ticket packages.
Someone asked the same question on there facebook page but no one has replyed to her yet either.
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th January 2010, 7:35 pm

Sure would help to know. Thanks for that Namz. Hopefully soon enough they will know. Seems to be a big secret right now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th January 2010, 7:45 pm

Your welcome. A lot of my friends are asking the same question as us.
Wanna help me word the email?
Iv got afew ideas but sometimes I come across as bossy on the net
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th January 2010, 11:02 pm

Ok just got word from Alli, she's coming and is staying as long as we are in the hotel. So im thinking we should stay in the hotel from Friday and check out Monday if that's ok with you.
Gives us that Sunday night to chill from nova.
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th January 2010, 1:48 am

Well with the way leave is going in April seeing it is in April I may be only about to get from the Thursday to the next MOnday off anyway cause people have applied for leave and that all I have been able to get so far but I will look into it. So you may have to book flights out on Monday at some time cause I will need to go to work Tuesday....Oh and I am bringing locks for my bags too! Just so you know if you see them and wonder why....lol
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th January 2010, 1:57 am

Oh no coz I was going to come up on the tues and leave the following wed. Doesn't leave us much time at all to do any of the theme parks or anything else, just nova.
So in that case I might as will fly up with Alli on the friday and leave with her on the monday.
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th January 2010, 2:09 am

Yeah I know. It sucks. It is a bad month cause the women all take holidays off for Easter to be with the kids. They book in advance and it sucks. I will work on it though. Still got time. Well if you wanted to do that if it doesnt work out, just thought I would let you know in advance what is happening if it turns out that way for your flights and stuff
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th January 2010, 2:11 am

I can also help you pen the email too if you need me too! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th January 2010, 2:18 am

Stupid easter all it does is make kids fatter. Why do they need any more chocolate for, feed them a big block and they will be happy.
Ok done with my little easter rant lol

Yeah just let me know what's going on coz the flights will be the last things to book.

At the moment the holiday inn brisbane has rooms for $136 per night (two double beds) and if we stay the 3 nights its just $136 each for the weekend works out preety good.

Koolies I might need your help with the email I become really pushy lol
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th January 2010, 2:22 am

LOL! Well its not just that. MOthers like to have Easter with their kids cause they go on holiday so its time with them. Happens every school holidays.

Shall do as time gets closer. WOW that is really good rates for the hotel, excellllllent!!

Well you can get the message accross but not be bossy.....but after that if they dont help then its time to get bossy..lol
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th January 2010, 2:32 am

Lol stupid school holidays Razz

It is really great rates which you don't have to worry about coz I told you if your getting tickets then iv got the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th January 2010, 10:24 pm

Nova has one more day till Email Attack!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia   Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supanova Brisbane and Melbourne Australia
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next