Kiowa Gordon Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Photos of myself with Kiowa
Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

» TWI-CON BRISBANE AND SYDNEY MAY 2011
Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 11:10 pm

» AdventureCon
Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 27th May 2011, 1:08 am

» Arlington VA
Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 12:17 am

» Taylor Lautner
Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 25th May 2011, 8:29 am

» I Need Recomendations
Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:08 pm

» Kiowa Plays with the Hollywood Knights
Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:02 pm

» Alex Meraz
Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

» Sample Headers for THO
Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:42 pm

Height?

Go down 
+7
Vamp_Doll
Tee :D
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Wolfie
kriss_m
BeccaRocks
jessica
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Location : Hot and Sunny Queensland Ozzztralia: ALEX MERAZ LUVA!!!!!

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime6th November 2009, 5:24 pm

I will really have to hold back when we meet cause I will have you peeing your pants....no joke. Once I made a friend laugh so hard she did.... Rolling Rolling Love ya back!! Love
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime6th November 2009, 5:27 pm

I'll make sure to make frequent potty breaks while around you then Rolling
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiowagordon.net
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime6th November 2009, 10:35 pm

You will need em...poor mum today was almost crying in the Ladies toilet cause I was reinacting the scene where Mr Bean is trying to dry is pants on the hand dryer heater thing and mum was crying and her eyemakeup was going everywhere. Then I dismantled the dummy in Sanity to get my Jacob shirt. It was the only one left and it was on the dummy. I was pulling the arms out and everything and then I re-dressed it and I made mum cover for me.... she kept saying..."Oh my god you cant do that".....They didnt even notice in the shop.....it was like a scene from a tv show...LOL. I wanted the shirt and the only one they had was on the dummy....I was not missing out on my Jacob shirt..LOL! Hyper
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime6th November 2009, 10:40 pm

Rolling That is too funny! I have yet to take anything off a dummy...but I wouldn't hesitate either Rolling
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime6th November 2009, 10:40 pm

Rolling i would've paid to see you taking the shirt off the mannequin Rolling
Back to top Go down
http://vamp-doll-diva.livejournal.com
Embry
Embry

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime6th November 2009, 10:45 pm

we undressed the dummy at the noverlty store the other day. we needed the outfit she was wearing Lol.
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th November 2009, 12:18 am

It was pretty interesting. Damn arms on the stupid manniquins. LOL! It was an amputee for a while there. Mum said..."Just go ask them to get it for you"....I couldnt cause there was this girl eyeing it off. No way was she getting my Jacob shirt...LOL! SOmetimes if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself...LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th November 2009, 12:20 am

Aussie_Wolf_grl80 wrote:
It was pretty interesting. Damn arms on the stupid manniquins. LOL! It was an amputee for a while there. Mum said..."Just go ask them to get it for you"....I couldnt cause there was this girl eyeing it off. No way was she getting my Jacob shirt...LOL! SOmetimes if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself...LMAO!!!

That is SO true. If you want something done right you've gotta do it yourself Rolling
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th November 2009, 1:21 am

I could say something about Alex here but I will restrain myself! LOL! Mischief
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th November 2009, 1:27 am

Are you feeling OK? Restraining yourself is something you're not usually doing lol
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th November 2009, 1:44 am

I know but sometimes I think of the poor modest souls on this board and keep it to myself..LOL! Sometimes my mind is best not set free! LOL! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th November 2009, 1:44 am

Yeah...maybe this is why we don't get too many new members? Rolling Damn
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th November 2009, 2:20 am

That is what I was thinkin!! I hope my hormonalness doesnt repel!! LOL! Suspect No
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th November 2009, 2:05 pm

Rolling Well between the both of us...we may be scaring them away lol We should try and be good for a week and see who slips up first Wink Rolling Razz
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th November 2009, 3:34 pm

A whole week! DUDE!! I can try but a WHOLE 7 days!! No Rolling
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th November 2009, 3:36 pm

Think of it as a challenge Rolling I doubt I can last 7 days...I mean, hell...when I opened the forums I was like 'no dirty talk...I will refrain' and look how that turned out Rolling
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th November 2009, 3:58 pm

It was spose to be wholesome and pure.... boy did that go down the tubes...LOL! I think its good we get a bit of freedom here. Most people say..."You cant say that kind of stuff".....It is said with all the love in the world or lust...whatever you prefer...LOL! Smile Grin
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th November 2009, 4:02 pm

Yeah...I've been on forums where they're like...you say one wrong thing and your post is deleted or the thread is locked and you get warned. And I understand keeping it on topic and appropriate because anyone can read it but come on! That's not how people really think Rolling Besides...if the guys just happen to stumble upon the forums, I'm sure they'll get a kick at the way we think lol We're human...we can't help ourselves Rolling
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th November 2009, 4:14 pm

YEah and I think that kind of restricts things for people. I understand keeping it appropiate and the wrong eyes seeing things. I mean everyone is to their own I think. I think the boys are pretty open minded. Seeing Bronnny in that interview I think he would probably like reading stuff here the most...LOL! We are human. They are hot desirble men. Its a bit of fun. You gotta have that in this world! Clap
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th November 2009, 4:15 pm

Exactly...restrictions make people want to break the rules more and it causes more friction, between members...I think. The freedom let's people say what they want and be open minded. Now, if someone were to tell me I was offending them, then sure...I would tone it down a few notches but I haven't come across that issues yet lol
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th November 2009, 4:29 pm

Same here, that is why I tell the girls to tell me to shut up if I am getting too much. I dont wanna make enemies...... just ......Group Hug
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th November 2009, 4:31 pm

Exactly...we all want to be like this....

Happy
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th November 2009, 7:02 pm

i think the guys would get a kick out of this forum in general. "Oooooo Ki has his own GROUP of FANGIRLS?! Razz
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th November 2009, 7:17 pm

Yeah...but the funny thing is, about Kiowa's Fan Girl is that we're also HUGE fans of the other guys. Like me, Chaske is my #1...Alex is Mandy's...but we're still Fan Girl of Kiowa's lol

I think by time Orlando rolls around we may have to bring one of our laptops to the private party just to make sure they read the forum Rolling
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime7th November 2009, 7:33 pm

Rolling thats not a bad idea.. and i have to bring mine anywhere i go.. I cant be without email for work and stuff like that. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Height? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height?   Height? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Height?
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiowa Gordon Online Forums :: Kiowa Gordon :: All About Kiowa-
Jump to: