Kiowa Gordon Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Photos of myself with Kiowa
Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

» TWI-CON BRISBANE AND SYDNEY MAY 2011
Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 11:10 pm

» AdventureCon
Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 27th May 2011, 1:08 am

» Arlington VA
Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 12:17 am

» Taylor Lautner
Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 25th May 2011, 8:29 am

» I Need Recomendations
Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:08 pm

» Kiowa Plays with the Hollywood Knights
Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:02 pm

» Alex Meraz
Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

» Sample Headers for THO
Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:42 pm

Similar topics

Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets

Go down 
+4
Vamp_Doll
xxkimmiee
iloveurguts
jessica
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
frauketje24
Kiowa Who?
Kiowa Who?
frauketje24

Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets   Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th May 2010, 2:09 pm

:-) yaaaayyyy one thing I CAN brag about here :-)
I got an answer from Boo Boo on MySpace
Really sweet guy, only hope he means it :-) but he seems to me like he's so nice and sweet.

think he's a cutie as well, but oh god I'll burn in hell for saying that because I'm 24 and he's underaged :-p
Back to top Go down
musicjunkie
Kiowa Who?
Kiowa Who?
musicjunkie

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets   Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th May 2010, 2:16 pm

Oh, what did BooBoo say? Hug
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets   Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th May 2010, 2:46 pm

I know...I feel like I should be thrown in jail Rolling Booboo is a decade younger than I am Rolling But yeah...getting tweets and comments from him on myspace was pretty amazing! Love I adore this kid lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiowagordon.net
frauketje24
Kiowa Who?
Kiowa Who?
frauketje24

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets   Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th May 2010, 3:05 pm

@musicjunkie: he's gonna send me something for my charity auction for Horsetopia :-)

@Jessica: LOL I think if they have to put all of us 'way too old Boo Boo lovers' away in jail, they'll have to build a giant new building to get us all in there Razz I'm really not that into twitter and myspace because that's not so well known in Belgium (I'm more a facebook/netlog kinda girl) so I'm allready proud to even have a myspace and twitter acount Rolling yaaaay 8 followers and following 18... shock affraid I really don't know how it all works Embarassed but hey I do got an answer from Boo Boo so my myspace knowledge is enough to get that Clap
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets   Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th May 2010, 3:08 pm

I don't really use myspace anymore...I got my comments from him back in 2009...I was trying to figure out how to request him for twilight conventions lol.

I love twitter...but I use it for my this website...I've gotten responses from him on it as well as Tinsel. It's a great way to communicate with site updates and/or Kiowa updates...and I also talk to people I've met through the site there. I don't really use twitter, on a personal level much at all lol
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Location : Hot and Sunny Queensland Ozzztralia: ALEX MERAZ LUVA!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets   Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th May 2010, 11:22 pm

Try being 29 and accidently and I MEAN ACCIDENTLY!!!!!! scathing his butt with the back of my hand in a photo op.... I am going to HELL!!! EXPRESS!!! LMAO!!! I am almost old enough to be his mum!!

Ahem...onto less embarresing things....Kim (Alex's wife) seeing as Alex is so busy she sent me a private tweet saying how much Somak liked his gifts and "devoured" the Furry Friends Chocolates ....awwww!

I have noticed that Alex has no fans added to his Twitter at all, in fact a lot of actors if all dont. I just hoped asking him if he could add me wasnt a too foward thing to do.....Kim still pmed me though..so I must be still in good graces...lol

I really hope Alex comes to Aus again. He is a really really nice guy, not just totally smokin' but I think a good person and I will always appreciate that he acknowleged me, when he didnt have to..... :o)
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets   Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th May 2010, 12:54 am

It just sucks though...if they aren't following you, they won't receive your DM...it kind of blows! So they can write you as much as they want but you can never respond...its frustrating Rolling
Back to top Go down
frauketje24
Kiowa Who?
Kiowa Who?
frauketje24

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets   Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th May 2010, 4:18 am

hahahaha LOL at least we're all going to hell togheter, must be a hell of a party down there Banana Rock Mischief

Kim seems like a very nice woman. Alex seems to me like a whole lot of fun :-)

And now I see how little I know from Twitter... 'private tweet' ??? scratch DM??? Shifty Eyes
LOL
So if I follow for exemple Alex (but he doesn't follow me), and he posts a tweet, and I hit the reply button and write something, he can't see it can't he? or can he?
I once got a direct message from a follower but never send one... oh now I get it... DM ... Direct Message Wolf Smile ooops :-)
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets   Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th May 2010, 6:12 am

Heehee yeah we are both headed straight to hell alright. I can just imagine the devil reading us our rights...lmao! I hear fun people go to hell so it cant be all that bad..lol

Kim is lovely....I have so much respect for her, Alex is awesome. I think he is a bit of a flirt but a harmless one..lol. Kim is a lucky girl..

I call them Private Tweets but yeah ...DMs is what I mean.

Yes he will see what you have to say on his page that everyone can see but if you try and private tweet him it wont work as he has to be following you to do that. As I am following him he can DM me but I cant him. Makes it a bit hard when you get a DM and cant DM back but I think he just doesnt add fans. I gave him a heap of gifts when he came over here and he DMed me thanking me for them and said he would get Kim to update his twitter and add me but he hasnt. He may of got a bit ahead of himself there, I dont think he has any fans in his follow list, I guess it wouldnt be fair cause everyone would want him to follow them. I dont expect to be added but in order to DM back I have to be but ahh well. I dont mind. What I have got is wonderful. cheers
So you can post him on his actual page but you cant DM him, he will see if you post something onto his page, the one that everyone can see and comment on but you wont be able to DM him but if you are following him he can DM you......When I went to send him a DM back the first time it said he needs to be following me in order for me to do that...its weird...lol....I will use DM from now on not Private Tweet....lol. I have my own language....lol
Back to top Go down
frauketje24
Kiowa Who?
Kiowa Who?
frauketje24

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets   Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th May 2010, 6:31 am

LOL Razz

I THINK I got it Crazy Hammer gotta practise a lot I guess lol I just sended messages in reply but I never knew they could really see them. Hoped it, but never thought they would be able Very Happy oops.

Indeed Kim is a very lucky girl cuz he's sooooooooooooooooo njammie Drooling... hahahahaha
yeah maybe he's a bit of a flirt but I guess he's an actor and most of them are aren't they?
All the being so utterly nice and sweet to fans and stuff... I think you just need to be an actor to keep up with that Very Happy I would have gone crazy by now if I had all those people following me and wanting to touch me and stuff ... on the other hand it would boost my ego through the roof Razz so I guess I would become a bit of a flirt myself, when you get it trown into your lap like that Embarassed

If you ever want to follow me on twitter (and yay boost my amount of interesting followers): frauketje24 is also my username on twitter
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets   Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th May 2010, 1:10 pm

Did you all see TYSON HOUSEMAN got a twitter account last night?!

I added him so fast Rolling
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets   Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th May 2010, 8:58 pm

I see!! Clap
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets   Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th July 2010, 2:33 pm

Keep in mind...Bronson is NEW to twitter Rolling And he's still not really good on replying to people...a girl that works on his official facebook page had him respond 5 times to her on twitter & only @her once Rolling

With that said...Bronson replied to me last night Fan Girl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets   Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf Pack Answering Your Tweets
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2