Kiowa Gordon Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Photos of myself with Kiowa
Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

» TWI-CON BRISBANE AND SYDNEY MAY 2011
Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 11:10 pm

» AdventureCon
Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 27th May 2011, 1:08 am

» Arlington VA
Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 12:17 am

» Taylor Lautner
Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 25th May 2011, 8:29 am

» I Need Recomendations
Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:08 pm

» Kiowa Plays with the Hollywood Knights
Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:02 pm

» Alex Meraz
Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

» Sample Headers for THO
Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:42 pm

Review ** SPOILERS**

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iloveurguts
Kiowa Addict
Kiowa Addict
iloveurguts

Review ** SPOILERS** Empty
PostSubject: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime30th June 2010, 8:20 am

** dont read if you haven't seen it!**

the beginning was awesome! super steamyness for team edward lol. sooooo much better chemistry between rob and kristen then in new moon. taylor wins best hissy fit of the year! he scared the crap out of me lol. the graduation was AWESOME. i LOVED jessica's speech it was cute. all the embry and quilness Razz loved all the flash backs. how adorable are jacob and seth? lol the way victoria died i was like ... ew lol. bella and jacobs kiss!!! amazing i BARELY had time to be jealous lol. they should have had her and jacobs talk at the end be longer! thats my ONLY complaint. i wanted to cry. i was close though Razz oh and my husband liked it.... he never said one bad thing. which is GREAT. he liked the way the vamires broke... and he felt sorry for bree Smile

Brown Wolf Wolf Smile Wolf New Moon Running Wolf Grey Wolf

Excited
Back to top Go down
xxkimmiee
Kiowa Fan
Kiowa Fan
xxkimmiee

PostSubject: Re: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime30th June 2010, 3:25 pm

For now, i've only one thing I can say.

I LOVE Eclipse cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 10:22 pm

I had a few minor complaints...ways they changed the book around but I also understand WHY they changed it. It would've hard to show the viewers what was going on in the way it was done in the book...so I can accept that. Still upsetted me at first Rolling

That kiss Faint I was uber jealous...my mouth was open the first time. The hottest kiss of the series. Though...the leg hitch kiss was pretty hot and I'm not even an Edward fan...but the Jacob/Bella kiss has him beat out.

The tent scene Thud
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiowagordon.net
iloveurguts
Kiowa Addict
Kiowa Addict
iloveurguts

PostSubject: Re: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime1st July 2010, 10:24 pm

i know the second time i was like Drooling... .... the first time i just smiled like an idiot the whole time. Razz.... im liking taylor with little facial hair.... Mischief
Back to top Go down
iloveurguts
Kiowa Addict
Kiowa Addict
iloveurguts

PostSubject: Re: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime2nd July 2010, 8:21 pm

they shut down the movie website!!!!! wtf lol now i cant watch eclipse for free Sad. i guess i shouldnt ... but still i have no monies to go see it again. lol but if it makes them happier im spending like 60 bucks next sunday on twilight stuff anyways! Razz
Back to top Go down
charmedheart89
Kiowa Fan
Kiowa Fan
charmedheart89

PostSubject: Re: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime3rd July 2010, 5:31 pm

Only just came home from watching Eclipse!

LOVED IT!!!!! Love Love

My head and heart is completely set in a spin over Jacob though. Taylor's portrayal of him was nothing short of amazing!!! My heart well and truly broke time and time again - bless him he tries so hard and gets nothing but a teasing kiss in return (which was breath taking btw! How many girls wished they could get kissed like that by a guy like that surrounded by that lush mountain scenary)

Tent scene - OMFG!!!

Tyson - is love! So proud of him!! Fan Girl

The bonfire scene was intense!!! I was sucked in so bad I was kinda dazzled when it ended.

The sex education talk between Charlies and Bella was HILARIOUS!!! Every girl's nightmare!

Booboo as Seth such a sweetie but a total badass as a wolf!!! The way he tore into Riley - WOAH!!!

Yeah anyways, there's just far too much to process right now lol....gotta watch it a few more times methinks!!!
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime3rd July 2010, 7:26 pm

Taylor did an amazing job...I wish I could say the same for RPattz & KStew lol Rob's best scene was the tent scene...the tent scene totally satisfied me...though I was disappointed the "Spaceheater" comment was left out...but the teeth chattering comment was funny Rolling

The last scene with Jacob in his bed... (and I know its not the last scene but its his last scene) Oh my gosh! I was in tears the first time...and he did an AMAZING job with that. Made me want to punch Bella straight in the face Rolling

And that kiss Drooling... Oh gosh, I wanna be Bella Rolling WOW

That is the BEST kiss of the entire series, thus far! And probably will be the best...IMO Wink Rolling
Back to top Go down
iloveurguts
Kiowa Addict
Kiowa Addict
iloveurguts

PostSubject: Re: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime3rd July 2010, 8:18 pm

i found it for free online! lol yay. all jacobs scenes are AWESOME the garage and the kiss are my fave... and the last scene. Smile hes so awesome.
Back to top Go down
charmedheart89
Kiowa Fan
Kiowa Fan
charmedheart89

PostSubject: Re: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime3rd July 2010, 8:19 pm

That scene with him in his bed was heartbreaking!!! I had my 13 yr old cousin patting me on the shoulder as I welled up! I so badly wanted to throw Bella out of the window: WOMAN!!! He's done EVERYTHING for you - even when Edward f***ed off in New Moon, he saved you! He's been there for you all the way and this is the thanks he gets? PFFFFT!!!!!

The tent scene was AMAZING. Jacob: Face it, I'm hotter than you. I know he meant temp wise but by God I agreed with him whole-heartedly on a whole other level!!

Another part I was welling up over was when all the pack shouldered Jake when he was injured, picked him up and took him to Billy's - brothers (and sister...kinda) unite!

THAT KISS!!! OMG THAT KISS!!!! Trumps every single one of Bella and Edward's! It was PERFECT!! Seriously, Tay deserves an Oscar for his performance in this!

Back to top Go down
charmedheart89
Kiowa Fan
Kiowa Fan
charmedheart89

PostSubject: Re: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime3rd July 2010, 8:20 pm

Oooo where have you found it?
Back to top Go down
iloveurguts
Kiowa Addict
Kiowa Addict
iloveurguts

PostSubject: Re: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime3rd July 2010, 8:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i know its horrible quality and i could prob go to jail forever but....HES NAKED!!! lol Drooling... Drooling... Drooling...
Back to top Go down
charmedheart89
Kiowa Fan
Kiowa Fan
charmedheart89

PostSubject: Re: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime3rd July 2010, 9:10 pm

All I can say to that is

Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling

You have a keen eye to go searching for that!!!!
Back to top Go down
iloveurguts
Kiowa Addict
Kiowa Addict
iloveurguts

PostSubject: Re: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime3rd July 2010, 9:14 pm

i didnt but when i thought about it im like.... hey when they turn back they dont have clothes on and then i paid attention and i was like.......!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime3rd July 2010, 10:22 pm

Drooling...

Can you PM me where you found it online? I wanna make an animation out of that kiss SO BADLY!

Jacob is so hotter than Edward...in more ways than one Rolling

Back to top Go down
charmedheart89
Kiowa Fan
Kiowa Fan
charmedheart89

PostSubject: Re: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime3rd July 2010, 10:33 pm

SO TOTALLY TRUE!!! *high-fives*

When Edward handed Bella over to Jake at the boundary line and he was perched on the Rabbit in all his shirtless glory, I nearly choked on my own drool.

Edward: Doesn't he own a shirt?
Me: When he has a body like that - why the hell would he ever need one again?!
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime3rd July 2010, 10:50 pm

Edward is just jealous because he knows he doesn't look like that! Hell...they had to paint abs on to him last movie Rolling I would be jealous, if I were Rob/Edward...

And I would be walking around without a shirt 24/7 if I were Jacob...c'mon...what girl wouldn't drool over THAT?! Drooling...
Back to top Go down
charmedheart89
Kiowa Fan
Kiowa Fan
charmedheart89

PostSubject: Re: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime4th July 2010, 12:08 pm

You would be surprised. I still think the Team Edwards generally outnumber the Team Jacobs - which is just sad Sad

You and my friend say the exact same thing about his painted-on abs Rolling

I guess I am Team Edward - because Bella doesn't deserve someone as awesome as Jake. Edward can have her Razz
Back to top Go down
iloveurguts
Kiowa Addict
Kiowa Addict
iloveurguts

PostSubject: Re: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime4th July 2010, 1:20 pm

thats how i feel too. i kinda like edward and bella together though even though jacob is adorable... hed be adorable no matter who hes with. Razz
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime4th July 2010, 6:56 pm

In that sense...I am Team Edward, as well...Bella doesn't deserve someone as happy, fun and amazing as Jacob. Whereas, her boring, depressive and dull ass can have Edward, who mirrors those emotions Rolling They do deserve each other and its one less person that has to suffer with a dull boyfriend/girlfriend...but Jacob is obviously the better party! Jacob is the guy I WOULD choose...and that is why I consider myself Team Jacob. Rolling
Back to top Go down
charmedheart89
Kiowa Fan
Kiowa Fan
charmedheart89

PostSubject: Re: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime4th July 2010, 7:07 pm

Hear Hear Jess!! Couldn't have said it better myself Razz
Back to top Go down
xxkimmiee
Kiowa Fan
Kiowa Fan
xxkimmiee

PostSubject: Re: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime22nd July 2010, 4:11 pm

Eclipse definetly made me Team Jacob. Razz Totally agree with everyone's comments here. The scenes with edward and bella together were annoying. The kiss between jacob and bella was perfect. I still felt really bad for Jake. Poor him. Sad

Ps. So they seriously drag jake on their shoulders when he was naked?
Rolling
Back to top Go down
iloveurguts
Kiowa Addict
Kiowa Addict
iloveurguts

PostSubject: Re: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime22nd July 2010, 5:17 pm

he had something covering the goods but.. pretty much yeah lol
Back to top Go down
xxkimmiee
Kiowa Fan
Kiowa Fan
xxkimmiee

PostSubject: Re: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime23rd July 2010, 5:43 am

iloveurguts wrote:
he had something covering the goods but.. pretty much yeah lol

Rolling Rolling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review ** SPOILERS**   Review ** SPOILERS** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Review ** SPOILERS**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiowa Gordon Online Forums :: Twilight Saga :: Eclipse-