Kiowa Gordon Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Photos of myself with Kiowa
Tinsel Korey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

» TWI-CON BRISBANE AND SYDNEY MAY 2011
Tinsel Korey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 11:10 pm

» AdventureCon
Tinsel Korey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 27th May 2011, 1:08 am

» Arlington VA
Tinsel Korey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 12:17 am

» Taylor Lautner
Tinsel Korey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 25th May 2011, 8:29 am

» I Need Recomendations
Tinsel Korey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:08 pm

» Kiowa Plays with the Hollywood Knights
Tinsel Korey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:02 pm

» Alex Meraz
Tinsel Korey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

» Sample Headers for THO
Tinsel Korey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:42 pm

Tinsel Korey

Go down 
+6
Tee :D
Vamp_Doll
Starlight
PinkPaws
kriss_m
jessica
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
charmedheart89
Kiowa Fan
Kiowa Fan
charmedheart89

Tinsel Korey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinsel Korey   Tinsel Korey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2010, 6:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tinsel is AMAZING! I had the honour of meeting her at Eternal Twilight 3 and what a wonderful guest she is. She has this constant hyper-bouncy energy even when she must be feeling mega tired and she always has a smile for her fans. She was so grateful when I gave her her gift bag which just made me squeee like a little girl.

She also has a wicked sense of humour. She admitted to loving being on set when she got to watch half-naked, hot wolf boys run around. She and Kiowa admitted that she keeps the wolf pack in check by whipping them and she even rearranged the seats on the stage so that she was sitting where she wanted to sit. Because of this, Charlie Bewley picked her up in her chair and put her in the corner for a time-out. We all had her back though, we cheered for her to be brought back centre-stage Razz

Her voice is divine!!! She sang Happy Birthday for one of the attendees and the applause she got was defeaning - what a talented lady. So to sum up, she is brilliant - a wonderful person to meet and I thank her for coming all the way to the UK to spend a weekend with fans here.
Back to top Go down
iluvkigordon
Lovin' Kiowa
Lovin' Kiowa
iluvkigordon

PostSubject: Re: Tinsel Korey   Tinsel Korey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2010, 6:23 pm

and i was just gunna ask u if u got a pic with her......awwww i really wunna meet her
Back to top Go down
charmedheart89
Kiowa Fan
Kiowa Fan
charmedheart89

PostSubject: Re: Tinsel Korey   Tinsel Korey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2010, 6:41 pm

She really is an amazing lady. Is she coming to a convention near you anytime soon??

I tell you what, I know this is primarily a wolf fan site but if you ever get the chance to meet either Jamie Campbell Bower or Christopher Hyerdahl - DO IT!! Christopher has such a great sense of humour but is so easy to get along with. Jamie - Jamie is an experience in himself. You will never stop laughing around him and he is so sweet. I love those guys!
Back to top Go down
iluvkigordon
Lovin' Kiowa
Lovin' Kiowa
iluvkigordon

PostSubject: Re: Tinsel Korey   Tinsel Korey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2010, 6:50 pm

really?? as of what i heard shes going to LA and Atlanta....n chris is actually signed on to come to the convention im going too lol
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Tinsel Korey   Tinsel Korey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 1:52 am

I want to meet Jamie so bad!!!!!!! Charlie is another one I absolutely LOVE. If I could shrink him to pocket sized Charlie, I would take him EVERYWHERE with me...I just love him to bits lol

Tinsel is only signed on for two stops...as of now...I'm working on making that more Rolling
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiowagordon.net
iluvkigordon
Lovin' Kiowa
Lovin' Kiowa
iluvkigordon

PostSubject: Re: Tinsel Korey   Tinsel Korey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 4:28 pm

Charlie is another one i wunna c lmaoo...hes really cute lol
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Tinsel Korey   Tinsel Korey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 4:35 pm

Oh my gosh, he is. I Love Charlie so much! Rolling I wanna give him a hug! He deserves a hug for telling me the truth in November lol
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Tinsel Korey   Tinsel Korey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th April 2010, 12:06 am

I'm not sure if you all saw my tweet about Tinsel today but wow! She asked where Kiowa Gordon Online from twitter was and I raised my hand. She came over to me and personally thanked me for petitioning for her and writing the email to get her to Creation conventions! Then she gave me a hug...it was awesome!

Here is a picture as she's coming in for the hug lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
charmedheart89
Kiowa Fan
Kiowa Fan
charmedheart89

PostSubject: Re: Tinsel Korey   Tinsel Korey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th April 2010, 8:15 am

Ok seriously Jess - how are you still standing? First Kiowa publically announces that your site is his favourite on the Internet and then Tinsel acknowledges your hard work too? You're a stronger woman than me....I would be on the floor right about now Razz

ROCK ON TINSEL KOREY!! SUCH AN AMAZING LADY Happy
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Tinsel Korey   Tinsel Korey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26th April 2010, 7:03 pm

I have no idea how I'm still standing. After the whole thing yesterday with Tinsel...I was almost in tears. Half from embarassment and half from being overjoyed. It was the perfect way to end a pretty amazing weekend! Even with all the bumps along the way I hit with Kiowa Rolling

I adore her so much...like I can't even say enough great things about her. She's just too perfect! Not only is she nice as anything and down to earth but she's trying (like REALLY trying) to make a difference in the Native community and also with the environment. She is one of the coolest people I've ever met and I'm so honoured to say I've had the pleasure of meeting her!
Back to top Go down
iluvkigordon
Lovin' Kiowa
Lovin' Kiowa
iluvkigordon

PostSubject: Re: Tinsel Korey   Tinsel Korey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2010, 12:55 pm

yay shes going to another convention mayb she will come to jersey 2 =)
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Tinsel Korey   Tinsel Korey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2nd July 2010, 1:19 pm

Yes...I noticed that but I feel bad for her because she's always a "last minute" add on Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinsel Korey   Tinsel Korey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tinsel Korey
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiowa Gordon Online Forums :: Twilight Saga :: Team Wolf Pack-
Jump to: