Kiowa Gordon Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Photos of myself with Kiowa
Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

» TWI-CON BRISBANE AND SYDNEY MAY 2011
Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 11:10 pm

» AdventureCon
Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 27th May 2011, 1:08 am

» Arlington VA
Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 12:17 am

» Taylor Lautner
Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 25th May 2011, 8:29 am

» I Need Recomendations
Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:08 pm

» Kiowa Plays with the Hollywood Knights
Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:02 pm

» Alex Meraz
Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

» Sample Headers for THO
Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:42 pm

Basic Facts

Go down 
+3
kriss_m
Tee :D
jessica
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Embry
Embry

Basic Facts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th October 2009, 8:39 pm

Very Happy Brunettes pretty much rock haha.
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st October 2009, 1:41 am

Hale yes!

Sorry about bringing vampires into this lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiowagordon.net
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Location : Hot and Sunny Queensland Ozzztralia: ALEX MERAZ LUVA!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st October 2009, 5:19 am

Yeah we are a sexy bunch...heehee. Thumbs Up

Heehee nice touch Jessica! All HALE brunettes...heehee!
Its amazing cause a lot of guys do like blonde hair. A big percentage seem to from what I have seen. Blonde is stunning on a lot of girls but I sort of blend into it too much cause I have Cullen skin.. ( borederling a wolfy glow thanks to the good ole spray tan...LOL) I think I am lucky cause I got huge green eyes and against dark hair they look effective. Well that is what I have heard anyway. It sounds good so I will agree...LOL! Wink
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st October 2009, 6:49 pm

I don't see what the big fuss of blonde hair is. There are so many different shades of brunettes but really only a few of blondes...whatever. Brunettes know where its at lol

I got vampires skin too...I'm so pale and I don't tan. Its not fair. I go from white to pink from being sunburned Rolling
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st October 2009, 6:57 pm

well chicas... i have what you wuld call a yaer round tan lol. That tends to happen when your ethnic Razz

that reminds of something that happened an hour or two ago here at work... i was asked if i was related to the owners because "I look like i must be indian or something"
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st October 2009, 7:05 pm

lol Don't you love that? I get that at work...but only because of my last name. But its frustrating so I can see how that must be for you.
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st October 2009, 7:22 pm

well theres two tiffanys here.... and one of them is related to the owner and has a last name like it Razz so yeah...
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 9:07 pm

YOu are lucky Tee, I would love to have olive exotic skin. I used to burn like you Jessica but ever since using the tan it seems to protect my skin and now I brown up a lot better. I will send you this awesome cream I use which is moisturiser and tan in one. It is called Holiday Skin and it is best. I use it and a Sugar baby spray and it all smells like cocoanut. I will get you one for fair skin. You dont go orange or anything. We have the same sort of skin by the looks. It is also good cause it moisturises too. It is so popular and goes so fast off the shelves over here.
I went to a solarium once but NEVER again. It cooks you from the inside out.... The tan doesnt last either and you have to keep going and its not good for you at all....

YOu look slighly Native AMerican Jess and well Tee you could just be a LaPush local!
I have a lot of native roots in my family but not Native American. Aboriginal and a lot of Danish. Although dad looks slightly Native American but its the Aboriginal coming through. I kind of have the Native hair. Reallllly shiny and fine but a lot of it.
OH reminds me of a creepy story I gotta tell you girls......one night dad put on this native american flute music cd and it just puts chills through you. He is friends with this guy who is part Apache and he owns this shop and he sent the cd to dad and its known to be used in ceremonies and stuff. I like doing my aromatherapy course work listening too it cause its so calming. Anyway I was going to grab a juice out the fridge I smelt this sort of sage smell. LIke burning sage and I looked up and it was so quick but standing by the loundge was a young native woman in full red ceremony dress and long long black hair. It was very quick and I blinked and she was gone. Its like when you see something out the corner of your eye and all you gotta do is blink and it is gone.....I will never forget that....
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 9:10 pm

Razz I have Apache family... Im actually half and half.. Im hispanic mix and part white... I will have to take some better pics and put them up on myspace for you guys to really see me better than in the pic i have in there my appearance is altered a bit lol.
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 9:16 pm

I am Enlgish, German, Polish and Czech. And apparently a little Irish, too. I'm one pale mo-fo lol
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 9:18 pm

Lol pretty much I just got stuck with the dark hair and tan skin... and... the ability to talk non hick like. my dads family drives me nuts with the southern accent.
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 9:29 pm

Hey now...no knocking Southern accents. Have you heard Jackson talk Faint
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 9:32 pm

no these people are awful.. they called a chest of drawers chester drawers for crying out loud.
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 10:49 pm

What a pedtigree you girls are. Its cool having a few cultures in one person. Gives them a different look too.

OH man nothing will beat the Australian accent. We do sound like hicks naturally..... not like the croc hunter did though. LOL! Hugh Jackman represents us pretty well. We are a loveable bunch though, crazy.....I represent that part...LOL
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 10:51 pm

theres an aussie here at the hotel lol. Hes the cutest thing since Kiowa.. Hes killin me with his khakis, tucked in shirt and ugg sandels. His voice is.. ughh.. wonderul lol. He brought me some tim tams. Very Happy thats how I knew I liked them Lol. Hes a cool dude...
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 11:07 pm

Where is he from? Im from Queensland. Our accents differ. I find the Queenslanders sound very "ocker"...he would know the meaning of that word. We love to us G'day and Mate and we have this friend from Texas and he reckons that saying..."Bloody hell"...in the US is the WORST swear you could ever use in from of an American. WE say it all the time over here....LMAO!! We are very slang!! Oh its so good you got to taste Tim Tams. They are wonderful. Had some Cadbury Chocolate yet?
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th October 2009, 10:02 am

Got to love the Aussie slang hahaha. I know I do.

Speaking of tim tams, we got Tinsel hooked onto them when she was here like 3 weeks ago. She even said it on the twitter = p
Chaske was given 3 packs of them while he was here in Sydney.

Mandy I think Cadbury chocolate is a different taste in the states, my friends told me that.
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th October 2009, 5:56 pm

I'm a redhead ^_^ (and James loves redheads Razz)....us redheads have a rep too lol....

I may add i'm very pale too...I have no shame in looking like a vamp...it gives me an excuse now...

also...don't knock the southern accent...cuz i have one...and ppl i talk to (on skype and such) that aren't from here...they say its sexy lol Razz
Back to top Go down
http://vamp-doll-diva.livejournal.com
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th October 2009, 7:35 pm

The ppl here have an AWFUL southern accent though.. not the cutesy georgie peach type of accent or the type you hear on tv when ppl say "Hi honey" or something...

Tim tams rocked my socks Lol. I havent had cadbury though.. not the real stuff like you guys got.
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th October 2009, 11:29 pm

lol you should hear mine...ppl love it...or so i'm told lol
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th October 2009, 11:49 pm

I can have one.. if I want.... I just watch myself when I speak.... Not a lot of southern slang.. however they do look at me funny when i say words like "Buggin, chillax, or... want something from compac?"
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st October 2009, 12:14 am

Tee Very Happy wrote:
I can have one.. if I want.... I just watch myself when I speak.... Not a lot of southern slang.. however they do look at me funny when i say words like "Buggin, chillax, or... want something from compac?"

lmao wat is compac? lol
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st October 2009, 12:24 am

its a store lol... like a gas statiion. Circle K type things? Do we have these hre?
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st October 2009, 12:44 am

Tee Very Happy wrote:
its a store lol... like a gas statiion. Circle K type things? Do we have these hre?

lmao no not ringing any bells
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st October 2009, 12:48 am

Ohhh hmm.. I guess its just a gas station for you then.. Chevron lol. I know you have to have one of those.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basic Facts   Basic Facts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basic Facts
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiowa Gordon Online Forums :: Kiowa Gordon :: All About Kiowa-
Jump to: