Kiowa Gordon Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Photos of myself with Kiowa
New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

» TWI-CON BRISBANE AND SYDNEY MAY 2011
New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 11:10 pm

» AdventureCon
New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 27th May 2011, 1:08 am

» Arlington VA
New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 12:17 am

» Taylor Lautner
New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 25th May 2011, 8:29 am

» I Need Recomendations
New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:08 pm

» Kiowa Plays with the Hollywood Knights
New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:02 pm

» Alex Meraz
New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

» Sample Headers for THO
New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:42 pm

Similar topics

New Moon: The Movie

Go down 
+7
Starlight
BeccaRocks
iloveurguts
Tee :D
spaceheaterlove
kriss_m
jessica
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
iloveurguts
Kiowa Addict
Kiowa Addict
iloveurguts

New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime23rd November 2009, 6:13 am

i had one. his name is kilo. he looks almost exactly like kis. but i had to give him away. Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Location : Hot and Sunny Queensland Ozzztralia: ALEX MERAZ LUVA!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime23rd November 2009, 7:09 pm

Awww Shannon he would have been gorgeous..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
iloveurguts
Kiowa Addict
Kiowa Addict
iloveurguts

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime23rd November 2009, 8:18 pm

he is gorgeous but HUGE he weighs about 50lbs right now. lol i can see him whenever i want. i gave him to my boss.
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime24th November 2009, 7:57 am

Aww well at least you can still see him [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I thought you had to give him away for good but that is great you get to visit him. Man he must be huge. Well fed pup no doubt....
Back to top Go down
iloveurguts
Kiowa Addict
Kiowa Addict
iloveurguts

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime24th November 2009, 9:54 pm

sooo whats everyones favorite parts??? least favorite?? things that should have been added??

fave parts- embry saying BURN lol Smile, when jacob asks bella what she would have said if he couldnt have fixed the bikes.(are you doubting your mad skill? lmao)... cute, and the movie theater

least fave- birthday and edward/bella break up ...

they should have added jasper and alice reuniting in the air port ... that was such a cute part in the book...and quil and embrys other parts
Back to top Go down
andi_lynn
Lovin' Kiowa
Lovin' Kiowa
andi_lynn

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime24th November 2009, 11:21 pm

i agree... more quil and embry! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andreaabbs
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th November 2009, 2:03 am

That was my biggest disappointment. Them not adding the reuniting part after Italy. I'm a huge fan of Jasper/Alice and I would've DIED to see that part. But I knew it wasn't going to be in the film so I wasn't toooooo disappointment. Had I gone into the cinema thinking it would be there and it had not, then I would've been mad lol The break up scene was pretty lame. She said she was crying all before this scene so my question is...where are those tears in the scene? Did she run dry or what? I didn't see ONE tear...Shake Fist

I LOVED the muffin scene, the cliff diving scene (SAM! Thud ), the ALMOST kiss, the movie theatre scene, the EASY to scene lol (Where Bella smacks Paul), the whole bickering about their ages (jake & bella) I loved that in the book and I'm glad they had it in the movie, obviously NOT as much as in the book but it was there so YAY! Errrr...I'll stop there lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiowagordon.net
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th November 2009, 2:12 am

Any scenes with edward I hated but as a fave scene mine was the muffin :p
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th November 2009, 2:19 am

Nicely put! cheers

Any Edward scene was complete and utter crap! I agree! Except when the Volturi were in the same scene...they totally ROCKED IT! Rock On
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th November 2009, 2:25 am

When Edward was taking his shirt off I was saying to mum "put it back on! put it back on!" she had a good laugh
Back to top Go down
iloveurguts
Kiowa Addict
Kiowa Addict
iloveurguts

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th November 2009, 5:14 am

i laugh at edwards slow motion intro everytime! lol it is funny. but i do like him.... jacob should have got a slow motion intro.... or strip lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iloveurguts
Kiowa Addict
Kiowa Addict
iloveurguts

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th November 2009, 5:15 am

i also think they should have made rob wax .... i imagined edward without chest hair lol
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th November 2009, 5:41 am

I think the scene that I didnt like the most was yes any scene with Edward in it! Ergh! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] When he takes of his shirt and his pale skinny body...GROSSSS!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I think the one I didnt like most was when Bella went for a ride on the bike with that biker dude. It bored me....LOL!...

My fav scene of all is when the wolves are chasing Victoria through the woods, that was so cool, gave me chills..... when Jacob is in the rain! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] When the Volturi KICK Eds ass, Every scene involving the Sam and his "cult"...LMAO! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
andi_lynn
Lovin' Kiowa
Lovin' Kiowa
andi_lynn

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th November 2009, 2:03 pm

Starlight wrote:
When Edward was taking his shirt off I was saying to mum "put it back on! put it back on!" she had a good laugh

haha THANK YOU! someone agrees with me! i just dont get all the hype on him.

and my fav seen was the muffin scene as well. (haha ok ill be honest, it was any scene with the wolf boys. after they stopped showing um, i was ready to leave) i saw it for the second time last night with a friend who hadnt seen it yet and all she did was complain when the wolves were on screen!
Back to top Go down
spaceheaterlove
Quil
Quil
spaceheaterlove

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th November 2009, 2:28 pm

In the theater I went to, Fan Girl "Squee's" errupted for Jacob and when Edwards epicfail chest came on you could hear crickets. I was like "alright! I'm in the right theater!"

Loved Embry and long hair [dies], Sam's dive, the wolves (awesome cgi!), Aro's creepiness...

not so love, Ed's nips [shudders], how fast they went through Jacob and Bella's relationship, Quil-lol, Jacob's out of character outburst at Mike.
Back to top Go down
andi_lynn
Lovin' Kiowa
Lovin' Kiowa
andi_lynn

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th November 2009, 2:43 pm

lol we had some squeals at the one i was at.. but i think i may have said "gah....really, ewww?" alittle to loud when edward took his shirt off.. i got some nice comments after that one!
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th November 2009, 3:39 pm

I am not tooooo keen on Edwards sallow marble grey body [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ..... Give me a nice built toned, warm, bronzed hotblooded Quileute any day. They can get away with being half naked in the freezing cold rain.....Ahh the memories!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
andi_lynn
Lovin' Kiowa
Lovin' Kiowa
andi_lynn

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th November 2009, 3:46 pm

lol i made a noise or annoying remark (loudly i may add.. and on purpose) everytime they would show edward and the girls would swoon

its like GIVE ME A BREAK!! he is SO not that hot. how i did not get kicked outta there is BEYOND me
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th November 2009, 6:57 pm

My friend and I were studying Ed (Rob's) nipples yesterday lol One is bigger than the other - or so we swear Rolling

Also...Edward with his painted on abs No NO THANK YOU! Give us the real shit...we want a REAL six (Cool pack Rolling
Back to top Go down
andi_lynn
Lovin' Kiowa
Lovin' Kiowa
andi_lynn

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th November 2009, 7:02 pm

jessica wrote:
My friend and I were studying Ed (Rob's) nipples yesterday lol One is bigger than the other - or so we swear Rolling

Also...Edward with his painted on abs No NO THANK YOU! Give us the real shit...we want a REAL six (Cool pack Rolling

haha thanks!! now all im gonna do is try to see which nipple is higher than the other! so much for watching the movie, ill be to into robs nips haha
Back to top Go down
iloveurguts
Kiowa Addict
Kiowa Addict
iloveurguts

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th November 2009, 7:11 pm

i think it might have just been the hair... dunno i personally think that taylor is a better actor then rob and kristen in this movie. at least i never felt like he was reading from a script ..... the break up seen... rob was terrible. i didnt want to say it out loud but i cant help it.
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th November 2009, 7:25 pm

Taylor's acting was better than Rob AND Kristen put together! lol

And no, not higher...bigger lol
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th November 2009, 7:33 pm

Im going with a friend on the 8th to see new moon. He is just reading the bloody book now and want to finish it before seeing the movie. I told he im not the best person to go with coz I will be quoting or giggling thoughout it.
He is Team Edward, im so going to make noises like im sick when rob takes his shirt off hehehehe.
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th November 2009, 7:36 pm

Even if you are Team Edward you should be ashamed to be after this movie. Especially when he takes his shirt off. I'm sorry, but after seeing Taylor running around shirtless and then going to THAT...I'd be embarrassed to be Team Edward Rolling
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime25th November 2009, 7:45 pm

Hahahaha so true.
Im going to put that on a shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Moon: The Movie
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next