Kiowa Gordon Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Photos of myself with Kiowa
New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

» TWI-CON BRISBANE AND SYDNEY MAY 2011
New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 11:10 pm

» AdventureCon
New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 27th May 2011, 1:08 am

» Arlington VA
New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 12:17 am

» Taylor Lautner
New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 25th May 2011, 8:29 am

» I Need Recomendations
New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:08 pm

» Kiowa Plays with the Hollywood Knights
New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:02 pm

» Alex Meraz
New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

» Sample Headers for THO
New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:42 pm

Similar topics

New Moon: The Movie

Go down 
+7
Starlight
BeccaRocks
iloveurguts
Tee :D
spaceheaterlove
kriss_m
jessica
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Location : Hot and Sunny Queensland Ozzztralia: ALEX MERAZ LUVA!!!!!

New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th November 2009, 2:21 am

Lets both punch him in the balls Jess...everybody is free to punch Paul in the godnads!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Awww I love Paul! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Just dont brutalise them too much, he may need them later on! LOL! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th November 2009, 9:46 pm

Rolling

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD

I LOVED New Moon! I am SOOOOO freakin glad I'm a wolf girl. Jared had some of the best parts in the movie Rolling They all did amazing...Cliff Diving Thud Faint Thud I won't talk about it either cause I don't want to give it away. I think it stayed VERY true to the book. No cheesy lines in this movie like last one Rolling Taylor...I LOVE YOU! I don't care that you're not 18...age ain't nothing but a number, baby...right Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiowagordon.net
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th November 2009, 10:52 pm

Im trying to be good and wait for all of you US girls to see it but all I want to do is yapyapyap all about it.
Hurry up and see it lol!
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th November 2009, 11:58 pm

For real...I can imagine. At least you had Mandy to talk to about it with. I have no one Sniffle
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 12:21 am

Naww poor Jess *huggles* I would of call you but it costs alot from here Sad
At least you can talk about it on facebook till everyone see it on here
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 1:58 am

True true...stupid international prices lol Becca and Emily cost me a lot of money to text so I told them to stop Rolling

I'm gonna see New Moon again tomorrow, I think...if I can...
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 3:53 am

I have unlimited txetes but australia only grrr
Im going to try and pay out this contract and get another with cheap nternational prices for calling and txting
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 5:27 am

Hey does anyone know what Jacob says to Bella in th kitchen just before Edward calls? His last line before the almost kiss was in quileute?
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 7:27 am

I have no idea what he said...but I LIKED it Rolling
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 7:36 am

Whatever he said it sounded sexy lol
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 7:43 am

mmhmm Drooling...
Back to top Go down
BeccaRocks
Jared
Jared
BeccaRocks

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 7:51 am

So, it's worth the money then?
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 7:54 am

Oh and how Paul says "Sorry" to Bella. I was like "you cheeky little monkey"

Oh and "you can't run with vampires ... they are fast"
"we are faster"

I think that's what he said, there was abit of screaming and I couldn't hear everything.

Of course its worth the money
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 8:14 am

Omk I forgot to tell you. In my movie combo I got a holographic cup of the movie poster with Edward, Jacob and Bella. And Edward disappears hehehe

My friend got a wolf pack cup with hers. I want a wolf pack cup so im heading to the movies tomorrow (Saturday) to gets me one and see new moon again XD
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 3:41 pm

OMG YOU SAW IT JESS! Happy Dance Happy Dance So so happy you have.

As I said this is Jacobs movie all the way and that little Quiliuete line that he says to Bella before they kiss. I think I almost fell out of my chair cause it was so sexy. IT just rolled off his tongue like hot caramel.... Drooling... Drooling... Drooling... Cliff diving scene totally awesome... Happy Dance
Heehee I loved it too when Paul looks at Bella all naughty and goes ...."Sorry"...everyone liked that in the cinema too. Jared did have the best lines. I was appauled at my mum though cause she said that Bronsons voice was so annoying...lol. She was bummed there wasnt enough Edward.... We have enought of Ed last movie..this was JAKES movie..LOL! Happy
It was so so cool. When Jake takes off his shirt to put it against the cut on Bellas head.... I think every woman in the cinema wolf whistled and when he is jumping up to get into Bellas window this woman pipes up...."Ohhhh Jacob, Oh look at his abs, Oh my god Jacob" and it was quiet and everyone started laughing. Then we heard her daugher say...."Mum" it was some girls mother saying it..LOL! It was fantastic. I want to go see it again and again and again...They are showing it up to 24 times a day in some cinemas around here...

Awww you are lucky to get a Wolf Pack cup Namz. In our pack we had Ed on everything! Sad We didnt get a holographic cup either. SO CHEAP!! LOL! Edward didnt disspear once unless you cut him out the cup...LOL!
Back to top Go down
BeccaRocks
Jared
Jared
BeccaRocks

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 3:44 pm

There were some really annoying people behind me.. this is what went through my head. lol

Me: *thoughts* So annoying, I wish they'd shut up and that dude stop flicking the- O my god.. look at those bodies.. Drooling...

lol Rolling

I thoroughly enjoyed it, Bella wasn't as bad in it, as she was in Twillight.. but she was even better (I started to like her, which for me is weird) when she was with Jake- I mean Jacob. Smile
lol
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 3:51 pm

LMAO!!! Rolling I liked our gang in the cinema. Everyone was very animated but didnt spoil the movie once!!

I dont like Kristen Stewart and I think she brings a side of her to Bella that doesnt need to be there. I didnt feel sorry for her when Ed left even and she was alone in the woods. She is just so bland and emotionless. I wish they had cast Emily Browning like they were originally going to do. I think Kristen is going to have to be at her greatest in Breaking Dawn.
I hated the way she blatantly used Jake to replace Edward and then ditched him when Ed came back. Poor Jake!! No
Back to top Go down
BeccaRocks
Jared
Jared
BeccaRocks

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 4:08 pm

lol

Oh, they were gonna cast Emily Browning?! I like her, she would have been really great!! Yeah, I'm not even that keen on Bella in the books, and Kristen just makes her worse.
She did make me annoyed when she just dumped Jacob there and then. Sad Punch I said that she was stupid to go for Edward, when I was reading the book and watching the film. lol I sounded like an old lady.. lol
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 4:28 pm

Yep originally they were. I like her too. She was good in The Uninvited. She is so pretty and likeable. Kristen is like a plank of board! No
I could stand Bella in New Moon in the book. So selfish. Kristen doesnt do Bella favours. I agree. Kristen is so lifeless. Its disspointing really. Apparently in some reviews over here it was said that Rob Pattinson and her spoiled New Moon cause of their boring perfromances. I think Rob has got Edward down alright but Kristen...nahh!
I think cause Jacob is so warm and he loves Bella in a real earthy way. If that makes sense? Ed is scary. He is way too intense and Jacob is like sunshine. But he is too good for Bella but I wasnt too keen on the Nessie idea either cause she was still linked to Bella, she was a part of her so Jacob did sort of end up getting Bella in a different form in the end of Breaking Dawn..
I think Jacob should have met someone totally seperate to the Bella situation.
Back to top Go down
BeccaRocks
Jared
Jared
BeccaRocks

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 4:43 pm

I watched The Uninvited the other day, she was really good. I also enjoyed her in Lemony Snicket. Smile
I think a furball is a lot more entertaining than Kristen Stewart. lol

To be honest, I don't think Robert did much of a good job anyway.. if I'm totally honest.
I get what you mean by the loving Bella in a earthy kinda way, and you're right Edward is way too intense, and seeing as Bella is only 18 in the film.. it's kinda weird, it being so intense.

Jacob is way too good for her.. Bella and Edward suit, they really do, 'cuz they can both mope around together, and enjoy it. lol

I thought the cinematography was really good in this film too, like the way that whenever Edward was in the scene, or Bella thought of him, there were cold colours around. Blues and grays. Whereas when Jacob and the Wolves were around, it was more browns and oranges.. makes you feel warmer, and that you kinda trust them more than the Vampires.
Even though Sam did what he did to Emily, you can see that he loves her so much, and it's reflected in her aswell. But all the Wolves are kind hearted people.. maybe a little stroppy and bossy, but, hey.. what can ya do about Sam?! lol
Back to top Go down
kriss_m
Paul
Paul
kriss_m

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 5:15 pm

this was me during the movie...

Drooling... Drooling... Drooling... Faint Faint Faint Thud Thud Thud Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl Happy Happy Bounce Bounce Brown Wolf Brown Wolf
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/krissyloou
BeccaRocks
Jared
Jared
BeccaRocks

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 5:15 pm

lol lol
Back to top Go down
kriss_m
Paul
Paul
kriss_m

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 5:26 pm

it was great!! Clap Clap

chris did a fantastic job! i was so happy about it.. now i'm just worried about eclipse. lol

but i loved the thing with bella at school... with jasper and alice. it was funny.. he was just like "happy.... nevermind." Rolling my friend didn't get why he was looking at her like that so i had to explain it to her. lol i was like "this is why you should read the books." but i loved all the wolf pack stuff.. the muffin scene was funny.. embry cracked my shit up! "well the wolf's out of the bag now." Rolling
Back to top Go down
BeccaRocks
Jared
Jared
BeccaRocks

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 5:34 pm

lol
There were some real funny bits in it. lol

Oh yeah, and Jackson's lines, he delivered them so well.. and sexily, all 3 of them that is. Rolling
Back to top Go down
kriss_m
Paul
Paul
kriss_m

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th November 2009, 5:39 pm

i know it! but eclipse has him and rosalie in it alot. so i'm excited! Hyper

so extra is on and it just said that new moon made $26 million just last night! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon: The Movie   New Moon: The Movie - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Moon: The Movie
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next