Kiowa Gordon Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Photos of myself with Kiowa
Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

» TWI-CON BRISBANE AND SYDNEY MAY 2011
Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 11:10 pm

» AdventureCon
Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 27th May 2011, 1:08 am

» Arlington VA
Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 12:17 am

» Taylor Lautner
Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 25th May 2011, 8:29 am

» I Need Recomendations
Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:08 pm

» Kiowa Plays with the Hollywood Knights
Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:02 pm

» Alex Meraz
Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

» Sample Headers for THO
Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:42 pm

Similar topics

Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys

Go down 
    3 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys Empty
    PostSubject: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime4th October 2009, 12:41 am

So obviously I'm 100 Monkey obsessed. But I wouldn't be if it weren't for Twilight. My first time seeing 100 Monkeys was solely because of Jackson. However, after my first concert on 17 May that changed. It was no longer all about Jackson...it was about Jackson, Ben G, Ben J, Jerad and the bananager Marty! (And later, Tim...I haven't really talked to Vee Sad )

But let me tell you of my first experience of meeting Jackson. Highly embarrassing, if I do say so myself lol I'm a VERY shy person when you first meet me. I have to warm up to people...like REALLY warm up to people. (One reason why I love the internet...its a much more relaxing atmosphere lol ) So after their show at Kung Fu Necktie in Philadelphia (the 3:00 PM all ages show) they were going to do autograph signings. Jerad was first and he talked to me...and I was super chill with him. He's such a sweetheart...or appears to be one Wink and makes you feel uber comfortable. Then was Ben Johnson who silent as silent can be. Next was Jackson...and this is where I died. I'm in love with that little man lol and I walked up to him and he looked at up at me was like "Hi. How are you? I hope you enjoyed the show..." and smiled that BEAUTIFUL smile of his. I was done. His smile is the BEST smile I've EVER seen...and the fact that he was smiling that smile AT me while looking at ME just made me speechless. My response was "heheheheheheyeahehehe" Like a nervous little school girl! Crazy Hammer Faint Embarassed Then, still highly embarrassed and my heart just starting back up again I get to Ben Graupner and I hardly remember him at all lol Until the next signing for the 9:00 PM show (21+ show)...then I talked to him because Jackson was trying to hurry the line because he had to be up at the bum crack of dawn for filming of the Last Airbender.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.kiowagordon.net
    BeccaRocks
    Jared
    Jared
    BeccaRocks

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime6th October 2009, 1:34 pm

Marty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry!

I can imagine you'd be like that with Jacks, wudda been great to see too!! lol

I'd be the same though.. lol Ashamed
    Back to top Go down
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime6th October 2009, 1:38 pm

lol Yes...it was very embarrassing. BUT I'm OK around him now...I guess its cause I've seen him so many times that he just doesn't effect me anymore?

I do remember at the Sunday show at Khyber. The guys came and I held the door open for them because they were carrying instruments. And he did that smile at me again and it didn't effect me lol But then as I closed the door I was staring at his nearly non-existent rear end Rolling
    Back to top Go down
    BeccaRocks
    Jared
    Jared
    BeccaRocks

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime6th October 2009, 1:54 pm

Ahahahaha!!! Clap

Well done.. so, he hasn't much of a bubble butt? lol

I get silly when I meet people I like.. lol I start going all shy and not saying anything etc. lol
    Back to top Go down
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime6th October 2009, 2:00 pm

lol That's how I was for the first two shows...cause it was my first meeting with Jackson. But he makes you feel so just...he's so normal that its hard to be so weird around him, you know? Sure, he's hot...but he's just like any other guy.

Actually, I think Graupner makes me the most nervous now...nervous but yet...not. He's my favourite monkey now...I love Graup! Love

But no...Jackson doesn't really have a bum...at all. It needs some fluffing Rolling
    Back to top Go down
    BeccaRocks
    Jared
    Jared
    BeccaRocks

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime6th October 2009, 2:06 pm

Ahahahaahhahaha!! Fluffing!! lol

Aww, I wanna meet them.. and Marty! lol

Benny G does seem like a lovely guy though. Smile
    Back to top Go down
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime6th October 2009, 2:07 pm

You will get your chance, believe me. I never thought I'd meet him and look...I've met him multiple times lol
    Back to top Go down
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime4th May 2010, 7:14 pm

So, obviously I haven't updated this in awhile...but we all know I saw them SIX times in April and met Jackson (and the rest of the guys) 4 of the 6 times. I actually held a conversation with Jackson during each encounter...it was pretty amazing! No acting like a giddy school girl and my words turning to mush the second he smiled at me. I composed myself...very proud of myself Rolling

I have come to realize he has ONE thing in common with Kiowa. He stares at boobs, a lot Rolling He's not as noticiable as Kiowa but he certainly does. When I met him the first time in April, he was pretty obvious with it but not so much...well I lied. If you're in the front row at his concert...he will definitely be looking. Wear low cut tops Wink Rolling
    Back to top Go down
    BeccaRocks
    Jared
    Jared
    BeccaRocks

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime5th May 2010, 10:46 am

Maaaaaaaaaaan, still jealous. lol

Was Marty there at all?!

I'm proud of you as well, for not going all silly. lol I love your autographs.. they're awesome. Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime5th May 2010, 1:14 pm

Marty was at all of them...though in Rhode Island I really didn't see him except when he was loading things out of the trailer to the venue...he never dressed in his banana costume...so that was weird...
    Back to top Go down
    BeccaRocks
    Jared
    Jared
    BeccaRocks

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime5th May 2010, 3:32 pm

=O He was naked?! Drooling...

Oh.. erm, real world. lol Ashamed
    Back to top Go down
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime5th May 2010, 3:36 pm

Rolling In your eyes...yes, he was naked Rolling
    Back to top Go down
    BeccaRocks
    Jared
    Jared
    BeccaRocks

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime5th May 2010, 4:06 pm

Drooling...

Marty the Bananager <--- Love that dude!! Love
    Back to top Go down
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime5th May 2010, 7:19 pm

I will be adding another banana icon for you soon!
    Back to top Go down
    BeccaRocks
    Jared
    Jared
    BeccaRocks

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime6th May 2010, 2:26 am

=O
    Back to top Go down
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime6th May 2010, 12:59 pm

Are you READY for it?

Banana Rock
    Back to top Go down
    BeccaRocks
    Jared
    Jared
    BeccaRocks

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime6th May 2010, 2:53 pm

=O

I LOVE HIM!!
    Back to top Go down
    *Emily
    Leah
    Leah
    *Emily

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime10th May 2010, 2:16 pm

Banana Rock that dude is awesome! lol

Now there's a party Marty the Bananager Banana Rock Marty the Bananager Banana Rock
    Back to top Go down
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime10th May 2010, 7:21 pm

*Emily wrote:
    Banana Rock that dude is awesome! lol

Now there's a party Marty the Bananager Banana Rock Marty the Bananager Banana Rock

I wouldn't mind being in the middle of that party!
    Back to top Go down
    BeccaRocks
    Jared
    Jared
    BeccaRocks

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime11th May 2010, 2:42 pm

I'd party with Marty like it was 1999!! Love Hyper

Marty the Bananager Banana Rock

Fan Girl
    Back to top Go down
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime11th May 2010, 2:45 pm

Rolling It still blows my mind out of ALL the guys in the "band" you choose the banana Rolling But that what makes you Becca...and that's why we all Love you! Group Hug
    Back to top Go down
    BeccaRocks
    Jared
    Jared
    BeccaRocks

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime11th May 2010, 2:51 pm

lol I know.. it's weird. I mean, the other guys are hot.. but, there's just something about Marty that I just adore. lol :rolf:

Faint Drooling...
    Back to top Go down
    *Emily
    Leah
    Leah
    *Emily

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime12th May 2010, 10:10 am

BeccaRocks wrote:
    lol I know.. it's weird. I mean, the other guys are hot.. but, there's just something about Marty that I just adore. lol :rolf:

Faint Drooling...

I didn't wanna be the one to mention it...but you put rolf =P lol Rolling
    Back to top Go down
    BeccaRocks
    Jared
    Jared
    BeccaRocks

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime12th May 2010, 10:18 am

Oh for fudge cake!! No lol
    Back to top Go down
    *Emily
    Leah
    Leah
    *Emily

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime12th May 2010, 10:20 am

It was bound to happen...sooner rather than later =P Rolling

Besides, you can blame it on thinking about Marty too much

Lion King
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys   Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jackson Rathbone w/100 Monkeys
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next