Kiowa Gordon Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Photos of myself with Kiowa
Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

» TWI-CON BRISBANE AND SYDNEY MAY 2011
Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 11:10 pm

» AdventureCon
Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 27th May 2011, 1:08 am

» Arlington VA
Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 12:17 am

» Taylor Lautner
Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 25th May 2011, 8:29 am

» I Need Recomendations
Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:08 pm

» Kiowa Plays with the Hollywood Knights
Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:02 pm

» Alex Meraz
Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

» Sample Headers for THO
Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:42 pm

Similar topics

Pictures from New Jersey

Go down 
    +3
    Tee :D
    spaceheaterlove
    jessica
    7 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80
    Seth
    Seth
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Location : Hot and Sunny Queensland Ozzztralia: ALEX MERAZ LUVA!!!!!

Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 7:58 pm

Aww that is no good Tee. What can I do to help ya out? Any random lust infused words about the lads to get you through the work? LOL! Gotta help a wolf sister in need! Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Embry
    Embry

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 8:00 pm

Lol i already said a few of those... hahaha.... i think a good shot of tequila would help. Jose is my homeboy.
    Back to top Go down
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80
    Seth
    Seth
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 8:10 pm

Oh you mean Jose Guervo...... we have them over here but they are mixed with something else and they take you beyond the relm of drunk! My fav drink is Bundaberg Rum. Its the Rum of Australia and it is great in Coca Cola. Only thing about it is I end up smoking with it as well. I only smoke when I drink and its a bad habit......
    Back to top Go down
    Embry
    Embry

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 8:12 pm

Lol yes jose cuervo.... Razz Jim and Jack are good buddies as well though... now im sounding like a drunk hahaha...

I started the fireplace though so its nice and toasty in here now. I got my Uggs on too!
    Back to top Go down
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80
    Seth
    Seth
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 8:21 pm

Thats right with a C not a G. I just remember it tasting like honeycomb and not being able to make my way up the stairs one night....ahh good times!
    I should send you a bottle of Bundy Rum, then all you need to do is grab a bottle of Cola and I swear to god you will fall in love with it...lol. The premixed cans are great!! Mmmmm got me onto something now. I am gonna turn you into a full brown drunk...LOL!! affraid

Oooo sounds cosy. Over her it is the oppisette. Hot but a nice breeze. I love my uggies. I live in a town that gets really cold in the winter and I live in my uggies. I was once told by a guy I dated that he hated them cause they were ugly footwear. I told him to go get "beeped" and wore them even more just to piss him off! LOL!
    Back to top Go down
    Embry
    Embry

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 8:31 pm

yeah ppl here in ms think theyre hideous.. yet they buy the cheap wal mart knock off brands and wear them out all over the place with mini skirts... without leggings or anything.... idiots...

**bangs head on desk** this sucks!
    Back to top Go down
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80
    Seth
    Seth
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 8:36 pm

YEah I never got that hey? They are not a fashion ensemble. They keep your feet frikin warm....LOL I got a sheeps wool pair that are a deep chocolate brown and little tassells on them. They look like little indian boots...LOL! I love track pants too and yoga pants. I live in them. I love how soft and cozy they are.
    Back to top Go down
    Embry
    Embry

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 8:38 pm

nothin beats me curling up in my playboy trackssuits... comfy.. and really snug and warm lol.

I want a cheeseburger from chee burger chee burger so bad.
    Back to top Go down
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80
    Seth
    Seth
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 8:46 pm

They are the best. I love fashion but I love comfort too...lol

I am sitting here eating Oreos with a big glass of milk. DELICIOUS!! Oh man you cant beat a triple cheese burger from Macdonalds!! Drooling... WHat is Taco Bell like? I heard it is really really good. The food I eat, thank god for gym...LOL!
    Back to top Go down
    Embry
    Embry

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 9:12 pm

taco bell is awesome!!!! not bad for fast food mexican at all... mcdonalds is ok but i dont eat there a lot. Im not a beef eater... I kind of eat differently:P
    Back to top Go down
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 9:22 pm

I just ate at Outback *rubs tummy* Yuuuuum
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.kiowagordon.net
    Embry
    Embry

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 9:23 pm

Im eatin chicken from next door.... we own a drive in thing kind of like a sonic.. its Bumpers... Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80
    Seth
    Seth
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 10:23 pm

I am not a beef person either but my weakness is Triple Cheese Burgers and Hungry Jacks ( Burger King for you girls in the US) onion rings....OMG they are wonderful..LOL!
    I love Montezuemas over here for Mexican.....the guy that works at the one at Mnt Gravvatt looks like Alex.... I frequent that one a lot. He has the Mexican accent and everything....LOL! I perve in silence..LOL! I love pizza but homemade pizza on the thin crust from Tomato BRothers....so yummy!
    Back to top Go down
    Embry
    Embry

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 10:28 pm

I usually eat at subway lol. Or panera bread... I only eat chicken turkey and seafood so im semi limited... Beef makes me feel ughh.....

TIM TAMS!
    Back to top Go down
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80
    Seth
    Seth
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 10:34 pm

SUBWAY IS DELISSSSHOUS!!! I could live on it. I love sushi. Specially the salmon one....YUM!!

Yes TIM TAMS!! They are so yummy! I will get you the different kinds ....you will be in heaven. If you ever need a stock up just say!! LOL! Hope I can send em!
    Back to top Go down
    Embry
    Embry

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 10:35 pm

anything but vegemite!! Lol Sushi is good... mm california roll.... I had it last week actually. The best fried rice i ever ate actually was at tangs in goodyear where Ki did tha signing. Its amazingly good. anyone ever been to traders vics?
    Back to top Go down
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80
    Seth
    Seth
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 10:43 pm

No worries. That stuff in disgusting.....LOL! Marmite is worse!! If it could be..LOL!
    MMmmm Calfornian Roll is so yummy! We have this place called Mimi Lees over here and they do a wonderful rice. IF only you couldnt safetly send all kind of food overseas...LMAO!! I love prawns and they put these huge tigar prawns in the rice and fresh chives and egg peices. Oh and sweet and sour pork. Chinese is the best ( helps when you have that in your family background too..LOL)
    Back to top Go down
    Embry
    Embry

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 10:46 pm

meh growing up we didnt eat like.. a ton of red meat anyways.. so it wasnt a big deal for me to just go without it completely. Im spanish and i dont eat half of the stuff my family does... I say no to tamales... enchilada... flauta... all of that.. beehh...
    Back to top Go down
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th October 2009, 1:20 am

I love me some big thick juicy meat Wink lol Minds out of the gutter (and don't tell me you weren't thinking what I was making you think Wink Rolling ) I was talking about STEAK!

But I LOVE Chicken too!

And pizza...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Back to top Go down
    Embry
    Embry

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th October 2009, 2:15 am

peter pan pizza.. mmmmm....
    Back to top Go down
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80
    Seth
    Seth
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th October 2009, 3:59 am

Heheeheeh now as if we would think of anything dirty when you talk about liking meat Jessica. What do you take us for? Perverts? LOL!
    I just had a bbq with Deans family. We had chicken shiskebabs ( spelling?). So yummy, fresh breadrolls and big juicy sausages ( not see if can get your mind out of the gutter for that one)...LOL
    At Tomato Brothers the pizza is so delicious. ALl fresh ingredients. I really like pasta and lasagne and stuff. We certainly are wolf girls. Love our grub!! Drooling...
    Back to top Go down
    jessica
    Alpha / Sam
    Alpha / Sam
    jessica

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th October 2009, 12:52 pm

Rolling We're so bad
    Back to top Go down
    Embry
    Embry

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24th October 2009, 5:18 pm

its okay... Were all in it together.. Lol .
    Back to top Go down
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80
    Seth
    Seth
    Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th October 2009, 1:48 am

I knew your mind would wander when I said "big juicy sausages"...LMAO!! Love it! Heehee! Rolling
    Back to top Go down
    Embry
    Embry

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th October 2009, 9:33 pm

Lol i jsut laugh and nod... Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from New Jersey   Pictures from New Jersey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures from New Jersey
    Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next