Kiowa Gordon Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Photos of myself with Kiowa
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

» TWI-CON BRISBANE AND SYDNEY MAY 2011
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 11:10 pm

» AdventureCon
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 27th May 2011, 1:08 am

» Arlington VA
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 12:17 am

» Taylor Lautner
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 25th May 2011, 8:29 am

» I Need Recomendations
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:08 pm

» Kiowa Plays with the Hollywood Knights
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:02 pm

» Alex Meraz
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

» Sample Headers for THO
How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:42 pm

How Long Have You Been A Fan?

Go down 
+6
kriss_m
u.no.u.luv.mals
Wolfie
Tee :D
spaceheaterlove
jessica
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th October 2009, 11:22 pm

The others...as in the cast or people here? Rolling Wink

You are not way younger. You're older the Boo, Tyson and Tay lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiowagordon.net
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Location : Hot and Sunny Queensland Ozzztralia: ALEX MERAZ LUVA!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime19th October 2009, 3:50 am

Aww thanks Kriss. That is a compliment knowing that. Oh I am sure. I think its good. I find Twilight brings poeple together and what I really love about the Twi fans is most ( not all I have met some doozies) is they all seem pretty chilled and friendly. We all get each other...heehee, we all get that if I was in LaPush those boys would be in big trouble...LOL! I think if we all walked into LaPush it would be a force to contend with...heehee. Praying to the stars that they imprint on us. I think its really romantic the whole imprinting thing. That whole devotion is so nice. Wolves can be romantic too! Heehee! My boyfirend would be keen reading this stuff....NOT! LOL! But no love is like the imprinting thing. It is pure devotion and you just know you can trust them wholeheartedly... not that I dont trust my guy cause I do. He is lovely.... sorry Dean...LOL!

TO Jessica, I heard Chaskes voice on the radio yesterday they were doing an interview with him and he has the most sexiest voice. ITs so deep. I didnt notice it but listening to it on the radio doing an interview it is really deep. THe Alpha wolf alright..... or is he? ( Jacob? Mmmm)

Hey Tee,

Aww cool, we have the same do. You and Ki are close in age and well so far I think I am the oldest in here do far. Alex is only a few years off me and Chaske is older so it is all levelling out. THe guys I like most are like 9 and 10 years younger...... why did their parents have to make them sooo cute...LOL!
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime19th October 2009, 1:54 pm

Chaske's voice kills me...you have no idea. It's the sexiest thing I've EVER heard Faint
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime20th October 2009, 3:12 am

I know. I heard it and sort of stopped in my tracks with my mouth open. HEehee
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime20th October 2009, 3:17 am

Oh yes. He made my mouth fall open in New Jersey...no lie Rolling
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime20th October 2009, 5:52 pm

It sort of takes you by beautiful suprise. Sort of puts you in a mesmerized state where you cant think of anything else for a while. His voice is "imprinting" on me...LOL!
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime21st October 2009, 1:40 am

Well...if I'm not being too inappropriate which I'm sure I am lol My friend Susie said to me, after the NJ convention. "If acting doesn't work out for him he should take up a sex phone operator" lol I died laughing but she's soooooo right. I would call it just to his voice Faint Rolling
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime21st October 2009, 5:23 am

Oh man you said what I was thinking. I would be on the phone for hours. I would put him on loud speaker and knowing what he looks like.....!! Drooling... Drooling... Drooling... . I would be saying...." Say that again....oh and that, keep talking"...LOL! Money well spent if you ask me! Wolf Smile
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime21st October 2009, 6:50 pm

Oh yes...definitely money well spent Rolling I'd put it on loud speaker and record it. Listen to it over and over and over again Rolling OH man...something is wrong with us Rolling Rolling Drooling... Faint
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22nd October 2009, 5:47 am

As Tee said we are wolf girls. Its a part of our nature to be crazy..LOL!
OH man yeah I forgot about taping it too and playing it till the tape cant play anymore..LOL! Oh I would tuck myself in and listen to it and rewind my fav parts. I would be so horridly broke but have many many wonderfully delictible tapes....LOL!! Rolling
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22nd October 2009, 5:17 pm

Lol phone sex operator? hahahaa. Rolling
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22nd October 2009, 6:16 pm

Heehee, a girl can dream...LOL! Drooling...
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22nd October 2009, 8:05 pm

just be sure to give me the number so i can call too. I ll use the business line haha
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22nd October 2009, 11:47 pm

He'd have the same three callers every night...and it'd be us three lol That'd be so great Rolling
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime22nd October 2009, 11:52 pm

he could stay on the line and let me listen to him sleep too..
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 12:00 am

He could have all of us connected to him at all times...hell...I'll just go be with him and I'll have that every night and every day Rolling Works for me.
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 7:46 pm

hey now youre gettin greedy Lol.
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 7:56 pm

You know he wouldnt have to talk dirty. He could read me a manual on how to build a car engine and that would be like phone sex for me. He could sit on a chair in the corner of my bedroom and read the whole manual and I would be a happy girl...LOL!
IMagine us with a three way phone line.....a 3 way with Chaske!! Oh yes I did really just say that! LMAO! affraid Ashamed
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 7:57 pm

**doubles over from laughing** Rolling
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 8:07 pm

I just read what I said over...... I keep reading "3 way with Chaske".... Faint then looking at pics of him at the same time. Oh my mind is swimming in filth today..LMAO! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 8:10 pm

its ok.. its not any worse than the thought I had. Razz
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 8:16 pm

Well for the sake of being slightly behaved I am holding off. LOL! I bet I know what you with be thinking. How could you not.....I mean LOOK AT THOSE GUYS!!! LOL! affraid Faint Drooling...
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 8:28 pm

my mind is twisted and warped.. I doubt you really really know the extent of my thoughts Lol.
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 8:31 pm

Tee I think Kiowa in stripper heels is HOT! Beleive me, nothing shocks me! LMAO!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 8:35 pm

...if you only knew..... Lol. hey do you have yahoo or aim?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Long Have You Been A Fan?   How Long Have You Been A Fan? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Long Have You Been A Fan?
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiowa Gordon Online Forums :: Kiowa Gordon :: All About Kiowa-
Jump to: