Kiowa Gordon Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Photos of myself with Kiowa
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

» TWI-CON BRISBANE AND SYDNEY MAY 2011
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 11:10 pm

» AdventureCon
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 27th May 2011, 1:08 am

» Arlington VA
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 12:17 am

» Taylor Lautner
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 25th May 2011, 8:29 am

» I Need Recomendations
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:08 pm

» Kiowa Plays with the Hollywood Knights
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:02 pm

» Alex Meraz
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

» Sample Headers for THO
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:42 pm

Similar topics

Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack

Go down 
+7
pandora426
spaceheaterlove
Tee :D
kriss_m
BeccaRocks
jessica
Wolfie
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfie
Jacob
Jacob
Wolfie

Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime1st October 2009, 2:56 am

I met Ki at a restaurant where he was doing some autograph signing and photo ops. After chatting with him a bit (or a lot...), I showed him the fake Pack tattoo that I designed (this was before the official tattoo from Summit became clearly visible, so it's slightly different from the official one). Ki said he liked it better than the official one because it seemed "less busy". So anyway, I had a few in my car, so I went and got a few him, and we decided to put the tattoos on and take a "Wolf Pic" lol

Yeah that's my attempt at a fierce look, but it was impossible to look fierce when I had to stifle a smile (c'mon. Wouldn't you want to smile or grin if you knew you were taking a wolf pic with him? Rolling )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.quileutewolfpack.com
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime1st October 2009, 12:13 pm

OH! You're this girl...I've seen plenty of pictures of you two on his myspace...in the tagged photos. It's definitely nice to meet you! This is one of my favourite pictures...you did good! Clap
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiowagordon.net
BeccaRocks
Jared
Jared
BeccaRocks

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime1st October 2009, 12:33 pm

That's an awesome picture! Smile

Ki looks very .. handsome there. Wink lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Jacob
Jacob
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime1st October 2009, 2:57 pm

Thanks you guys! He was definitely an "interesting" guy in that he would be silent for a long moment and then BOOM, he says something out of context and makes you laugh. But he was very informative when I met him. I didn't know they were up in Vancouver for 2 months shooting in the cold. I thought the Wolf scenes could be done inside a month but I guess with everyone's schedule to consider, you can't have the pack members shooting for like 14 days straight Razz
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime1st October 2009, 3:45 pm

Oh yes...Gil certainly warned us about Ki's personality Rolling And man, was he spot on. He was say some of the craziest things that just cracked you up but then he would turn around and say something so intelligent that it just boggled your mind. I'm not saying he's dumb because he certainly isn't...its just that he's sooooo laid back that so is his personality, too.
Back to top Go down
kriss_m
Paul
Paul
kriss_m

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime1st October 2009, 8:53 pm

OH! i've seen this picture on his myspace. Smile i loved it. his face. cracks me up.

you are so lucky. but i would want to smile if i was taking a picture with him. so i don't blame you at all. it's so amazing. i love how he is laid back. you can tell from everything that we've seen that he is like that.

did you guys see that youtube video that he did with his friends? it was like 5 in the morning.

kiowa was in the back. putting on a mask and just being so weird. it was amazing. cause alot of celebrities aren't like that. they try to keep themselves away from stuff like that. but not ki. he is just all over it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/krissyloou
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime1st October 2009, 9:20 pm

I love that video of him and Raf and josh. It was hilarious. Most ppl would have been like worried the fans would think he weird or something but not him...
Back to top Go down
kriss_m
Paul
Paul
kriss_m

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime1st October 2009, 9:24 pm

i know it. i LOVE that about him. he doesn't care. it's awesome. Smile

he's always himself and if you don't like then you can get over it..
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime1st October 2009, 9:33 pm

yeah. what you see if what you get with him. He's an honestly good person though, and I really hope this bit of stardom doesnt change him too much. Right now hes still grounded and chill.
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime2nd October 2009, 1:12 am

If he surrounds himself with the right people...this fame he's about to see will not effect him. And I hope none of these guys let this stardom get to their heads. They're too good of people to have that happen to them...
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime2nd October 2009, 1:15 am

yeah they really are. They all seem so sweet. I would love to meet Chaske and Tinsel too. I've only talked to them on myspace but its a start lol. These emoticons are hilarious on the side of the text box btw.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Jacob
Jacob
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime2nd October 2009, 2:52 pm

Ki was definitely a lot of fun! I'm creating a Wolf Pack site and it should be up on 10/9/09. I was just sent a pic of Ki when he was like 4 years old? SO cute. It'll be in the Gallery so check out the site when you guys get a chance!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (It won't be up until the 9th so I only have a holding page right now)
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime2nd October 2009, 3:07 pm

ooh awesome i think its the firsst wolf pack site ive ever heard of. Kudos to you for making one, i dont know how or i would have by now believe me.
Back to top Go down
kriss_m
Paul
Paul
kriss_m

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime2nd October 2009, 3:12 pm

oh that's great. Smile i will definitely check it out when it's up and going.

they need one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime2nd October 2009, 3:29 pm

I have a few of him but like.. no scanner... so im waiting for the eveil boss lady to leave so i can get to work on my own agenda lol. Unless I wait until i make a super long drive back to St.Johns and do it at my grandmas house or something.. I remember the chicks at lexicon saying you were the ultimate wolfpack fan wolfie Razz
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Jacob
Jacob
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime2nd October 2009, 3:35 pm

kupakes09 wrote:
I have a few of him but like.. no scanner... so im waiting for the eveil boss lady to leave so i can get to work on my own agenda lol. Unless I wait until i make a super long drive back to St.Johns and do it at my grandmas house or something.. I remember the chicks at lexicon saying you were the ultimate wolfpack fan wolfie Razz

REALLY?? They said that?? Strange.... I'm not at Lex that often. Maybe the owner of Twifans.com mentioned it because that's what she calls me - the ultimate Wolf Pack fan. Ki once called me the best Wolf supporter and that made my day. But I am SUPER flattered that they said that! Thanks for making my month!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime2nd October 2009, 3:37 pm

Yep... Its on the site somewhere. I seen it Razz this is random.... but in that pic you took with him.... didnt he smell like... awesome? haha
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Jacob
Jacob
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime2nd October 2009, 4:39 pm

kupakes09 wrote:
Yep... Its on the site somewhere. I seen it Razz this is random.... but in that pic you took with him.... didnt he smell like... awesome? haha

HAHAHA! I don't recall. I wasn't looking to sniffing him, but I am "handicapped" that way - my sense of smell is WAY off for a wolf. I rely on instincts because it makes up for my lack of sniffing ability lol lol

Either it was that or the strong scent of Chinese food just blanketted his scent.... lol
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime2nd October 2009, 4:44 pm

lmao im sorry i had to ask.... and fyi... without the scent of chinese food overpowering it, he smells awesome.... all... sexy if thats even possible. I swear i had to keep the goofiest grin off my face when i saw him. I feel like a dork now... hhahahaha
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Jacob
Jacob
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime2nd October 2009, 4:47 pm

No prob! lol I did get a good whiff of Chaske though. Again, I wasn't looking to sniffing him but when we took a "prom pic" together, I couldn't help but notice his scent, which was very, very sexy. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime2nd October 2009, 5:45 pm

LOL i pictured chaske to smell all.... armani and a hint of like.. fall? does that make sense to you? hahaha... I'll take another good whiff of Ki next week end tell him i need in full detail to know what he has on. haha
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime2nd October 2009, 6:15 pm

When I get my Kiowa site up...we should be affiliates! :bigsmile:

I don't remember what any of them smell like except I remember Alex smelled realllllly good. I even hugged Chaske but I don't remember breathing Rolling
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Jacob
Jacob
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime2nd October 2009, 6:54 pm

kupakes09 wrote:
LOL i pictured chaske to smell all.... armani and a hint of like.. fall? does that make sense to you? hahaha... I'll take another good whiff of Ki next week end tell him i need in full detail to know what he has on. haha

You DO realize we're beginning to sound like caninces here... Rolling

jessica wrote:
When I get my Kiowa site up...we should be affiliates! :bigsmile:

I don't remember what any of them smell like except I remember Alex smelled realllllly good. I even hugged Chaske but I don't remember breathing Rolling

We should definitely be affiliates!!!!
Back to top Go down
spaceheaterlove
Quil
Quil
spaceheaterlove

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime2nd October 2009, 8:22 pm

I've noticed your pics around a few places too! Glad to see you!
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime3rd October 2009, 12:34 am

Lol im not ashamed of it.. at least Im going to tel him im sniffing him. I sent him a message prewarning him of this so he could spruce up that day hahaha. So whats going on in australia this week? you guys know anything?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next