Kiowa Gordon Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Photos of myself with Kiowa
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

» TWI-CON BRISBANE AND SYDNEY MAY 2011
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 11:10 pm

» AdventureCon
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 27th May 2011, 1:08 am

» Arlington VA
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 12:17 am

» Taylor Lautner
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 25th May 2011, 8:29 am

» I Need Recomendations
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:08 pm

» Kiowa Plays with the Hollywood Knights
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:02 pm

» Alex Meraz
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

» Sample Headers for THO
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:42 pm

Similar topics

Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack

Go down 
+7
pandora426
spaceheaterlove
Tee :D
kriss_m
BeccaRocks
jessica
Wolfie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfie
Jacob
Jacob
Wolfie

Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2009, 1:45 am

spaceheaterlove wrote:
I've noticed your pics around a few places too! Glad to see you!

Really?! Wow. I wonder if my pics are circulating without my knowledge... LOL! Maybe I should hide? Ashamed <-- Just wanted to use this icon because it's so gosh-darn cute. lol

The Australia Twilight event is in November so I don't know what's going on this week.... Man, I should do research but i don't have time right now... Sniffle
Back to top Go down
http://www.quileutewolfpack.com
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2009, 1:50 am

yeah i dont have the patience for it.. i gotta go to bed. I went to a concert tonight so im tired as heck and gotta get up for work at 5. Sad
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Jacob
Jacob
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2009, 2:13 am

Good night!! Let us know how the concert went after a good rest! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2009, 2:30 am

Chaske left for Australia tonight...I'm still trying to figure out how much New Jersey costs on Halloween because I certainly want to go. Rolling
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiowagordon.net
Wolfie
Jacob
Jacob
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2009, 3:26 am

I guess Chaske won't be in Chicago then?? I know Ki's brother left today to go join him in Chicago for the convention.... Hmmm scratch
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2009, 8:09 am

nope... thats why i asked what was going on in autralia, he said he was going there in a tweet the other day so i got all curious lol. everywhere ki goes he has a safety pal y anotice that? his mom, bro, or his friend usually goes with him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Jacob
Jacob
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2009, 3:37 pm

tiffany wrote:
nope... thats why i asked what was going on in autralia, he said he was going there in a tweet the other day so i got all curious lol. everywhere ki goes he has a safety pal y anotice that? his mom, bro, or his friend usually goes with him.

LOL! I'm not sure it's a "safety pal" rather than them wanting to tag along lol Man I was so jealous when I saw Randy in some of those photos taken in NJ! I was like, "I wanna be in that limo!!!!" Rolling
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2009, 5:04 pm

Oh yeah...Randy was there in NJ and I saw a lot of him. He actually sat down on the floor a bit right next to where I was sitting...to take some pictures lol And when I went in for the Photo Ops he was sitting in the corner. I didn't know who he was, then...I just thought it was Ki's brother or something lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Jacob
Jacob
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd October 2009, 5:35 pm

I wonder if Ki's friends realize that by tagging along with Ki, they're becoming indirectly "famous" too.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2009, 1:44 am

lol poor guy.. I remember when his mom was going everywhere with him for a while there. That had to suck even though they seem close. I think it would be awesome to get to tag along everywhere though.. see all the major cities... take in the sights...
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2009, 1:46 am

That would be awesome...and it must be awesome for Kiowa. To be able to travel...I mean, for New Moon he's going to Australia. How cool is that? Chaske is there this weekend...places they never even thought they go too and they're going. Man...that's the one thing I would love about being a celebrity. Traveling. I want to travel so bad...and you pretty much do it for free because its work. Sad
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Jacob
Jacob
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2009, 1:51 am

I miss traveling. I seem to not travel anymore - not since getting married...

Yeah. I saw Ki and his mom on TV when Good Morning AZ interviewed Ki. But she's really busy so Ki might be taking his brothers along for the ride instead [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2009, 9:08 am

i invited him somewhere for the nashville con, like afterwards, and he said he might bring his friend so i wonder if randy is going to that one....... i wouldnt mind seein him lol. Im stoked for it all Very Happy

fixed a typo Very Happy

Last edited by Tee :D on 14th October 2009, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kriss_m
Paul
Paul
kriss_m

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th October 2009, 5:35 pm

i saw randy in those pictures. i was wondering who he was. Smile i guess we know now.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/krissyloou
Wolfie
Jacob
Jacob
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th October 2009, 11:50 pm

Here's another photo of Ki which I took on Monday!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th October 2009, 11:51 pm

Hmmm do i recognize.... the mall?
Back to top Go down
spaceheaterlove
Quil
Quil
spaceheaterlove

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th October 2009, 11:52 pm

he is so freaking adorable!
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th October 2009, 11:54 pm

Drooling... yes he is
Back to top Go down
pandora426
Kiowa Who?
Kiowa Who?
pandora426

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st October 2009, 12:36 am

wahhhh i wanna talk to ki!! Sad that pic is sooo cute!!! tell him to visit GA!! lol
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st October 2009, 12:50 am

he is so cute in that pic like everyone said...gosh...ya'll are so friggin lucky...why can't i meet him? or anyone that i wanna meet from twilight for that matter....or a pussycat doll....or a paradiso girl...or a hot wwe superstar?!?!
Back to top Go down
http://vamp-doll-diva.livejournal.com
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st October 2009, 12:52 am

you'll meet him eventually....
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st October 2009, 12:54 am

i love how u put the ... after eventually lmao!...yea i probably will....
Back to top Go down
pandora426
Kiowa Who?
Kiowa Who?
pandora426

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st October 2009, 1:12 am

i would do anythin to meet ki!!
Back to top Go down
Vamp_Doll
Demetri
Demetri
Vamp_Doll

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st October 2009, 1:23 am

yea that is so true...you could meet someone who could be really famous one day lol...like i could be....hey i may be the next s. meyer...or jk rowling lmao
Back to top Go down
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime31st October 2009, 1:25 am

yup... never know who might be somebody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next