Kiowa Gordon Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiowa Gordon Online Forums

A message board for all fans of actor, Kiowa Gordon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Photos of myself with Kiowa
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 28th May 2011, 6:00 pm

» TWI-CON BRISBANE AND SYDNEY MAY 2011
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 11:10 pm

» AdventureCon
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 27th May 2011, 1:08 am

» Arlington VA
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby jessica 27th May 2011, 12:17 am

» Taylor Lautner
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby hajdma 25th May 2011, 8:29 am

» I Need Recomendations
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:08 pm

» Kiowa Plays with the Hollywood Knights
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 17th May 2011, 12:02 pm

» Alex Meraz
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:56 pm

» Sample Headers for THO
Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Jeri252 11th May 2011, 8:42 pm

Similar topics

Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack

Go down 
+7
pandora426
spaceheaterlove
Tee :D
kriss_m
BeccaRocks
jessica
Wolfie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4th November 2009, 3:13 am

Rolling
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiowagordon.net
Embry
Embry

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4th November 2009, 3:22 am

Darth Vader
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4th November 2009, 3:23 am

Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Jacob
Jacob
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 5 I_icon_minitime9th January 2010, 5:20 am

Wow it's been a long while since I came here!!!!!!

OK did Tee say she's not scared of me? *snort* Get your butt over here to AZ, girl!! *LOL*
Back to top Go down
http://www.quileutewolfpack.com
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 5 I_icon_minitime9th January 2010, 5:58 am

Yay wolfie is back!!
How are you?
Lots have changed around here since you were on last. There was even talk of changing the website name.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Jacob
Jacob
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th January 2010, 3:45 am

Starlight wrote:
Yay wolfie is back!!
How are you?
Lots have changed around here since you were on last. There was even talk of changing the website name.

I'm just taking a peek. Razz I'm sorry I can't come here as often as I'd like! QWP, job hunting, and my two kids are keeping me uber busy.... *sigh*

So what's the site going to be called then????
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th January 2010, 3:50 am

That's what happens when you have a life Razz as people can see Naomi doesn't hahaha.

The site name is staying the same, we were only talking about changing the name as some other chick has made another KGO. It sucks coz we had the name first and Jess has put alot of work into this site for some other girl to make her own one up.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Jacob
Jacob
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th January 2010, 3:57 am

Starlight wrote:
That's what happens when you have a life Razz as people can see Naomi doesn't hahaha.

The site name is staying the same, we were only talking about changing the name as some other chick has made another KGO. It sucks coz we had the name first and Jess has put alot of work into this site for some other girl to make her own one up.

What?! There's another KGO???? Oh that really sucks... So sorry to hear this! I know how much Jess put into it so it's realy unfair. No
Back to top Go down
Starlight
Emmett
Emmett
Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th January 2010, 4:09 am

Yeah there is Sad
And its not fair but she doesn't have a myspace/twitter or Facebook to spead the word about Ki so we have one up on her lol. We all love Jess *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Wolf_grl80
Seth
Seth
Aussie_Wolf_grl80

Location : Hot and Sunny Queensland Ozzztralia: ALEX MERAZ LUVA!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th January 2010, 6:37 am

I still think we shouldnt be changing the name. Its like we are giving in or something...
Back to top Go down
jessica
Alpha / Sam
Alpha / Sam
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 5 I_icon_minitime11th January 2010, 12:20 pm

HI Wolfie! Hello

And we're not changing the name...after much deliberation and such I decided to keep us as we were. KiGo forever Rolling

And yes, Tee said she isn't afraid of you BUT she's only saying that because she knows you can't get her, since she ain't in Arizona Rolling Razz
Back to top Go down
Evana_
Kiowa Who?
Kiowa Who?
Evana_

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 5 I_icon_minitime4th April 2010, 3:52 pm

OMG ! How do you do for meet him ?! I will move to USA !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack   Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ki and Me - Two Wolves in a Pack
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5